British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Ipswich Monday 6th September

Hope I'm wrong but got a bad feeling about tonight. 

R/R at 1 

Pedersen back from illness 

Thomas at reserve 

Lot of pressure on MPT, Nicholls, Harris and Andersen

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flappy said:

R/R at 1 

Thomas at reserve 

You'll be fine honestly,  no way Cook will get a maximum for us tonight,  except Danny who's flying everywhere,  the others will do their normal,  although if he's sorted his bike out I suspect Starkey will give it a go.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

29 minutes ago, Flappy said:

R/R at 1 

Thomas at reserve 

Don't know if there's any pressure on Peterborough! Gonna make the play-offs & 1st place is no great advantage as if you want to be the Champions need to beat any club over 2 legs!

2 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

50-40 to the Panthers.

Right on cue - just as I was wondering where your forecast was.  :)

44 minutes ago, Flappy said:

R/R at 1 

Thomas at reserve 

Does it matter,,, you are safe in play offs 

44 minutes ago, Badge said:

You'll be fine honestly,  no way Cook will get a maximum for us tonight,  except Danny who's flying everywhere,  the others will do their normal,  although if he's sorted his bike out I suspect Starkey will give it a go.

Mr Crump could be the difference,   hope he fades in the later heats as hes been doing on the bigger tracks 

Hard for me to say this as he is my all time Panthers favourite since the spotty young 16yr first rode for the Panthers in 1992 , when he left the Panthers to go to Lynn in 2000 that was the begining of my interest in attending speedway disappearing 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Mr Crump could be the difference,   hope he fades in the later heats as hes been doing on the bigger tracks 

Hard for me to say this as he is my all time Panthers favourite since the spotty young 16yr first rode for the Panthers in 1992 , when he left the Panthers to go to Lynn in 2000 that was the begining of my interest in attending speedway disappearing 

I think you all may be expecting way to much from Mr Crump... He isn't very fast,, and he just sits on the safe line,,, and going by what happened on Thursday,, when challenged will move out the way for you. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I think you all may be expecting way to much from Mr Crump... He isn't very fast,, and he just sits on the safe line,,, and going by what happened on Thursday,, when challenged will move out the way for you. 

Wish the traffic did that to me in felixstowe on Thursday then I could of got to Foxhall 

We need Allen to have a shocker of all shockers tonight otherwise we'll lose.

Cook, Allen & Starke are all better around the Showground than Foxhall and Danny King always scores well.

We've got problems from top to bottom tonight and I think we're going to rely to heavily on Hansi tonight. 

Jack Thomas, R/R and Pedersen back from Illness as mentioned by another poster is a huge worry.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

It was the first time I'd seen him ride this season. He certainly faded as the meeting wore on.