British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue -V- Sheffield (Eurosport) Monday 06/09

Dave Rowe/Dave Goddard & Chris Louis to take over comms! Pearson & Tatum to be exc for foul mouthing (riding)!! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip

55 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Dave Rowe/Dave Goddard & Chris Louis to take over comms! Pearson & Tatum to be exc for foul mouthing (riding)!! :rofl:

Dave Rowe knows his stuff but my goodness it is all at 100 mph. Pearson as a Spoon and Baggie shouldn't be allowed to comment on Wolves matches. :o

3 hours ago, Rob B said:

For tonight Bickley is the best they could have got, knows the track very well and ridden it the last 2 weeks guesting in NL. Although I don’t think he will score tonight.

would have thought James Wright average too high now?

James' average over 5 in the Champ now! At one point this season Poole were using him in the 3.75 or lower before Basso came. So must have been doing well in last 6 weeks or so.

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Aces to win 50-40 tonight, Win with a Worrall is back on it :t:

Will be interesting to see what Steve and Batch do!

looking forward to this nice to see premiership . better than championship just my opinion of course 

23 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

But it’s the same riders bar 2?

3 actually but the gap is  bigger from the top to the bottom just my opinion 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

James' average over 5 in the Champ now! At one point this season Poole were using him in the 3.75 or lower before Basso came. So must have been doing well in last 6 weeks or so.

Listed as 2.77 for premiership on Tigers website. Would have thought this is the one that counts.

• Thanks 1

A big meeting for both Worrall and Batchelor tonight - I think who ever scores most will win it for their team.

5 hours ago, PistonBrokeAgain said:

Why oh why do Sheffield keep using Bickley? 

He offers diddly squat in terms of points outlay!

Can Sheffield not re-call James Wright?

You cannot re-sign a rider that you have previously dropped.

I think that you can use them as a Guest rider, maybe someone who know the rules better than me will correct me if I am wrong.

Could be that James has decided that he does not want to ride for the club after been dropped.

23 minutes ago, Garry1603 said:

A big meeting for both Worrall and Batchelor tonight - I think who ever scores most will win it for their team.

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole didn't use Wright as a 3.75 rider. they used him when Ben Cook was injured. 

• Thanks 1