British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue -V- Sheffield (Eurosport) Monday 06/09

1 hour ago, ray c said:

3 actually but the gap is  bigger from the top to the bottom just my opinion 

Not by much. I prefer Champ, I have been to more meetings this season then the last two season Poole had in the prem. More teams, better race to the playoffs and a lot less boring!

51 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Listed as 2.77 for premiership on Tigers website. Would have thought this is the one that counts.

I did think after I posted I have no clue what the conversion rate is! 

27 minutes ago, Garry1603 said:

A big meeting for both Worrall and Batchelor tonight - I think who ever scores most will win it for their team.

Thought there is no 'i' in team ;)

2 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Poole didn't use Wright as a 3.75 rider. they used him when Ben Cook was injured. 

Ah, okay. This is what happens when you don't buy a programme and the scoreboard is broken! 

lisa depending on what sort of meetings you want to see big wins in which we are seeing at poole or last heat deciders i  know what i prefer 

1 minute ago, ray c said:

lisa depending on what sort of meetings you want to see big wins in which we are seeing at poole or last heat deciders i  know what i prefer 

Personally I don't mind what the score is, along as Poole win (joking - as long as the racing is close and competitve!) Perfect example being Glasgow last Friday. The score wasn't close but the racing was which is a credit to the Glasgow riders as they didn't let their heads drop and fought for every point. 

My point being you can have good, close racing in a 55-35 meeting. Plus last heat deciders aren't good for my nerves and heart!

• Like 1

Don’t think the result matters can t see Sheffield or belle vue troubling the top two teams in the play offs 

Hopefully a nice dry, slick track which hasn't been over watered..

The crowd looks shockingly bad. ...:unsure:

8 minutes ago, mikebv said:

The crowd looks shockingly bad. ...:unsure:

That was easy to predict, kids first day back at school, poor performances recently and live on TV. 

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

That was easy to predict, kids first day back at school, poor performances recently and live on TV. 

Presume no "specials" were done?

Even letting those who stand on the back straight have a seat (if they wanted one), for no extra, would help give a better impression to the viewer...

The camera that will be possibly used most tonight (the one showing the start from the infield ), is showing rows and rows of empty seats...

Don't promote very well do they....?

On 9/5/2021 at 4:24 PM, Panthers99 said:

Riding very well over the past few days 

Think Bickley already has proved his doubters wrong.

Batch shockingly bad.

55 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Just hope there is some good racing and no one gets injured 

Well 5 races gone all won from the gate