British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Plymouth Gladiators 8th September

How many people spotted  nigel forget to introduce our team on the start line :t: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ray c said:

How many people spotted  nigel forget to introduce our team on the start line :t: 

What at all?

Sounds like really good racing tonight. Who does Anders Rowe ride for now? Done really well.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What at all?

Sounds like really good racing tonight. Who does Anders Rowe ride for now? Done really well.

Edinburgh

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Edinburgh

Oh no! Was hoping it was for a non playoff team! Lol. 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Given Edinburgh's recent form they might not be :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Currently they are, unless some away points can be won!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Currently they are, unless some away points can be won!

Oh okay, I hadn't realised they completely dropped out of the top 6! 

Well the track was smooth, no dust…….but dead. No life in it whatsoever to lead to quite a gate and go borefest. There were a few moments of interest coming near the end with Rowe having a majestic sweep of Bjarne and Keleher, and in heat 13 when Crump, Barker gated and King squeezed between the pair if them into bend 3, but other than that it was not a great meeting. 

For Plymouth Crump looked like he was turning the clock back 15 years and got away with a huge roller in his second after being pulled back. He should have been out but the ref let it go. Got caught in his next though and thrown out.

Bjarne got a huge cheer and it looks like he has been given a farewell meeting at Poole in October. Awaiting further details.

An easy win, and not much else to report. I understand no new shale has been put down at all. Whether it’s going to be done in the 2 week break we now have I have no idea. The issues of the last few weeks seem to have been sorted but passing is not as it should be.

2 hours ago, ray c said:

perhaps just as well ray,thought the meeting went on long enough anyway

9 minutes ago, poole keith said:

perhaps just as well ray,thought the meeting went on long enough anyway

borefeast and tractor racing comes to mind so nice just to see crumpie again :t: 

• Like 1

A few years ago I used to VE walking out of the stadium around 9.15. It was about that at the interval. The meetings do need to be speeded up. Tonight dragged and add on crap racing and I was bored.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A few years ago I used to VE walking out of the stadium around 9.15. It was about that at the interval. The meetings do need to be speeded up. Tonight dragged and add on crap racing and I was bored.

like you said the only hi-light was anders rowe pass 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

like you said the only hi-light was anders rowe pass 

That's the only highlight when King went in between 2 riders!!:blink:Poole fans on  twitter sells it better than you two! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You always give a honest report good or bad regarding Poole. 100% respect. We will always clash with each other on your dislike to Zamarzlik

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

That's the only highlight when King went in between 2 riders!!:blink:Poole fans on  twitter sells it better than you two! 

i can assure you it was a long drawn meeting we got out of the carpark 10 oclock the track was dead