British Speedway Forum
George Dodds

Berwick v Glasgow Saturday 11 September, 7pm

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Edinburgh saying Kemp be back for Leicester on Saturday night, presume same for Tom and Leon

Dick must be having long- lie.

• Haha 2

I hope Jason Crump is better from tomorrow night for us than he is tonight vs The Tigers  

Just now, DSC67 said:

I hope Jason Crump is better from tomorrow night for us than he is tonight vs The Tigers  

He's been better than his scorecard, apart from going through the tapes in heat 13.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

So will the thousands coming to see him.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Your new signing you mean sorry Dick means.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

He can still trap so might have more success at Berwick

True,he was decent with Plymouth when he trapped.would never knock Jason as he was one of the World greats ,but wished he had stayed retired.

Edited by Fromafar

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

True,he was decent with Plymouth when he trapped.

Held off cookie for 2 n half laps, heat he won was pretty comfortable. Think might just been bit grippy for him tonight with rain through the night

37 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Held off cookie for 2 n half laps, heat he won was pretty comfortable. Think might just been bit grippy for him tonight with rain through the night

Yeah, he was nowhere in his first heat, did well in his second (didn’t he have a mechanical at the end there too?), won his third. A shame he touched the tapes in 13, would’ve been a good one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noelinho said:

Yeah, he was nowhere in his first heat, did well in his second (didn’t he have a mechanical at the end there too?), won his third. A shame he touched the tapes in 13, would’ve been a good one.

Pulled up after broc passed him. Not entirely convinced was any issue giving the points money to the reserve maybe

8 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Is that why the news was ieaked early, normally don't find these things out till at least 3 o'clock on a Saturday,lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Is that why the news was ieaked early, normally don't find these things out till at least 3 o'clock on a Saturday,lol.

What’s the criteria to get information about Berwick.

Roll your left trouser leg up holding your left arm up with your two middle fingers parted swearing your oath too the secret society .Finally cattle prodded by Dick to enable compliance to the cause.

• Haha 1

In all honesty I think Crump may of faired a bit better this year without the injuries. He wasnt going bad until he crashed out at Wolves (?).

could be a bargain average next year but I would agree, it would be good to see him bow out in one piece. 

• Like 1