British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Sheffield 09/09/21

27 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

Good God, stop being so negative, give the lad a chance, he seems like a good prospect to me, 8 points  from 4 rides, including 2 wins, at P/Borough on Monday looks OK to me.

Not negative   Nielsen has been very strong at reserve since signing. If Jack scores aswell as Nielsen I will be well happy. Good luck to the lad 

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

He's done quite a few laps around Lynn as a youngster.He is a local lad and sometimes he comes to watch.Think his Dad still does frequently. 

So he should be fine then! First time around Poole and got paid 9. Seems to be a battler, very entertaining to watch.

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Not negative   Nielsen has been very strong at reserve since signing. If Jack scores aswell as Nielsen I will be well happy. Good luck to the lad 

Nielsen has more experience, harsh to compare. If he gets 4-5 points job done.

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

He's done quite a few laps around Lynn as a youngster.He is a local lad and sometimes he comes to watch.Think his Dad still does frequently. 

I for one wasn't expecting anywhere near the 8pts he scored for the Panthers , he has had some decent meetings in the past 4-6 weeks guesting for various teams in the championship, then his last 2 matches before Monday at the showground he scored zero in both which swayed people to think oh dear , Monday showed that hes got some potential  , hes now obviously one that Rob Lyon will be keeping tabs on, 

Edited by scoobydoo

Jack Thomas has been showing some decent form lately.

With Nielsen riding well above his current Premiership average the riders available for us to use as Guest replacements is very limited. And they are unlikely to score the points that Stefan would have potentially scored.

29 minutes ago, spin king said:

Jack Thomas has been showing some decent form lately.

With Nielsen riding well above his current Premiership average the riders available for us to use as Guest replacements is very limited. And they are unlikely to score the points that Stefan would have potentially scored.

6 paid 8 from Nielsen on our last visit if Jack gets anywhere near that we’ve got to be happy   Bachelor got 7 will he get anywhere near that this time ? 

I see Erik only bagged 5 from 5 tonight for his Champ side, with 3 lasts. We need him on top form if we are going to get near the Tigers without Lawson.Lewi went well in the same meeting with  15 from 6.

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I see Erik only bagged 5 from 5 tonight for his Champ side, with 3 lasts. We need him on top form if we are going to get near the Tigers without Lawson.Lewi went well in the same meeting with  15 from 6.

Poor night for MPT too and he's our no1 tonight.Thomas bagged another paid 9 last night.It all points to another Lynn defeat.But it's  a different night so who knows.Hopefully we will win but I would also like to see Thomas do well.

Edit: Just had a heavy shower here in Wisbech if you have had it in Lynn may as well call it off,after all it is Sheffield visiting:wink:.Before anyone gets upset and Lewis Kerr.

Edited by tellboy

Wonder what the positive and significant announcement about next season is going to be tonight.Any thoughts anyone?

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Wonder what the positive and significant announcement about next season is going to be tonight.Any thoughts anyone?

Dale Allitt and Alex Brady taking over club from Buster.

17 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Having watched Sheffield Monday night they were poor :unsure: Lynn to win 47 -43 

Sheffield must have had an 'OFF DAY' on Monday, abit like yourselves on Bank Holiday Monday.

6 minutes ago, mrss said:

Dale Allitt and Alex Brady taking over club from Buster.

Alex positive,Dale not so in many peoples eyes.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Robert Lambert returning?

No GP's for him next season and he's taken a massive step backwards this year after dropping Britain.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

23 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Robert Lambert returning?

No GP's for him next season and he's taken a massive step backwards this year after dropping Britain.

Wouldn't say he's taken a massive step backwards.Found it tough in the Gp's but in the main hasn't his league racing been ok.

That would be a massive boost though if they could name him for next season.Can't see it though unless he doesn't get a Polish place or he drops Sweden.

I think it could be what mrss said.Although Buster did say speedway would continue Aĺlitt wouldn't be a positive to many fans.