British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Brummies v Bears take 3 08/08

Or is everyone watching Poland v England?

Is Valentin Grobauer fit after R/R of late.
Assume Bears are as they were for the home meeting with Kent at the weekend- Charles Wright, James Sarjeant, Jake Allen, Lewis Kerr, Michael Palm Toft, Ryan Kinsley, Jordan Jenkins.

48 minutes ago, Col said:

Or is everyone watching Poland v England?

Is Valentin Grobauer fit after R/R of late.
Assume Bears are as they were for the home meeting with Kent at the weekend- Charles Wright, James Sarjeant, Jake Allen, Lewis Kerr, Michael Palm Toft, Ryan Kinsley, Jordan Jenkins.

I thought we are in the 9th month now :D

I shall be at PB, nice sunny evening should be great, better than being stuck at home looking at a screen,  Watch football you must be Joking, rather watch grass grow.

Come on Brummies!

Poland will play with 11 men behind the ball, hold out for an hour. Kane will score a late penalty and England will force home a very late winner.

You are better off going to perry barr and then watching the recordings later.

• Like 1

BIRMINGHAM: Chris Harris, Valentin Grobauer R/R, James Shanes, Ashley Morris, Erik Riss, Paco Castagna, Jack Thomas.

REDCAR: Charles Wright, James Sarjeant, Jake Allen, Lewis Kerr, Michael Palm Toft, Ryan Kinsley, Jordan Jenkins.

I wasn't suggesting anyone should stay at home to watch the foootball I was just surprised no thread had been posted about the fixture less than 24 hours before.

Looking at the averages Castagna needs a few off nights, else Grobauer will drop to reserve, then they'll be in trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col said:

Looking at the averages Castagna needs a few off nights, else Grobauer will drop to reserve, then they'll be in trouble.

Castagna missing the Weekend.

Edited by Fromafar

4 hours ago, Col said:

Dont think it will matter too much now....cant see us making play off's?