British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

10.09 - Scunny v Poole

38 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Must be a fairly new rule that as ive seen guest replaced at the last minute before 

It's not a rule at all. He just doesn't want it to happen.

11 minutes ago, Pirate Rich said:

Ryan Douglas to guest for Rory evidently!

That’s the scorpions stuffed then 

18 minutes ago, Pirate Rich said:

Ryan Douglas to guest for Rory evidently!

Yep that's that game over unfortunately but sounds about right for our luck of late

If Douglas comes in for Schlein then it’ll be very hard for Scunny. 

With only 6.94 to replace Aarnio with it’s not enough for any of the top 4 of Redcar or Leicester. But could they change their line-up to bring in Dan Thompson for Palin and then use R/R for Aarnio?! That’ll allow Jorgensen to take an R/R ride and the rest can still be split between Lambert and whoever’s on form.

7 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

With only 6.94 to replace Aarnio with it’s not enough for any of the top 4 of Redcar or Leicester. But could they change their line-up to bring in Dan Thompson for Palin and then use R/R for Aarnio?! That’ll allow Jorgensen to take an R/R ride and the rest can still be split between Lambert and whoever’s on form.

Interesting possibility but Thompson got 3 0's for Leicester last week so I wouldn't go down that route if it was me. Just got to keep fingers crossed Ellis and Jorgensen perform and that our reserves can do a job

8 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Isn't it the case that you have to lodge the declared line-up three days prior to a meeting, and while a rider can be directly replaced if he becomes unavailable, you can't otherwise jiggle the line-up?

Ok basically we need Dougie to blow two engines tonight!  All the thunderstorms currently missing us and 25 miles distant, so hope Rob has flooded the track.

Edited by scunny1
PUNCTUATION

How the rain can come in handy at times!! :rofl:

Ere comes the rain la la la laaaa

Ere comes the win la la la laaaa

Lugless Douglas, just luvvin it when a Lion guests for us! :D

7 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

How the rain can come in handy at times!! :rofl:

Ere comes the rain la la la laaaa

Ere comes the win la la la laaaa

Lugless Douglas, just luvvin it when a Lion guests for us! :D

I would say there is a good chance you will be right but jeez I hope this comes back to bite you

1 minute ago, stumper said:

I would say there is a good chance you will be right but jeez I hope this comes back to bite you

You never know, many things can happen to change the final score. Where does it say that Douglas is guesting? I'm not on facebook, twitter etc....

Not forgetting Dan Gilkes guesting at reserve, he's a great prospect :t:

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

All the best to Schlein. Surely there as got to come a time when all this isolating business as got to come to an end. If u've had 2 vaccines then get on with it unless u feel to ill to ride.

Pirates still to win, I predict 47-43 with Basso on the Gasso being the Pirate to be the rider of the meeting!

C'mon the Pirates! :party:

But not all the team have had the 2 vaccines. It said 6 out of 7 riders.

2 minutes ago, eric i said:

Is Ryan Douglas definitely guesting?

That's what I would like to know otherwise some of my posts will look a tad stoopid! :blush:

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 1