British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Plymouth Friday 10 September 7.30pm

10 hours ago, Fingersfin said:

That isn't the case. 

Ohh right I see, must have just been me personally they had blocked then. Strange the web browser clearly stated ‘users in England’ when I went to buy the pass. Still though, I’ll bow to your clearly superior knowledge on the subject :D.

10 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Michael rajkowski managed to get it in Poland

He may well have done yeah as last time I checked Poland isn’t England. 

5 minutes ago, emilali said:

He may well have done yeah as last time I checked Poland isn’t England. 

I'd suggest it's something to do with your server or settings since you seem to be only person having the issue

3 minutes ago, emilali said:

Ohh right I see, must have just been me personally they had blocked then. Strange the web browser clearly stated ‘users in England’ when I went to buy the pass. Still though, I’ll bow to your clearly superior knowledge on the subject :D.

Be interesting to hear from any Plymouth fans that may have bought the stream or if they had the same issue.

it’s a strange one if you had a VPN you could have changed your location.

E Mail the club and ask the question at least you will get a definitive answer rather than asking on here as nobody really knows the reason on here.

49 minutes ago, emilali said:

I stand corrected, there was an issue but it wasn't deliberate as you imply, just a fault from the stream provider, not a deliberate ploy by the club. If you look at the error, fairly obvious it's football related which is QTVs bread and butter. 

56 minutes ago, emilali said:

You can always purchase it now if you haven't already. OK you know the result but being a Speedway fan I'm sure you would really enjoy it. 

A heads up to the Glasgow fans traveling to Berwick tonight I missed 5 races last week waiting in the queue for food, bring a flask and sannies.

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Be interesting to hear from any Plymouth fans that may have bought the stream or if they had the same issue.

E Mail the club and ask the question at least you will get a definitive answer rather than asking on here as nobody really knows the reason on here.

I was watching in Workington no problems 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That’s a different Planet though.:D

Agree lol

On 9/11/2021 at 8:59 AM, Gazc said:

Plymouth fan here I got it no issues down here

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 11:20 AM, Paulco said:

Maybe we got in first . Summers or the crap guest,  Etheridge , might be a possibility . Cant see either a guest or r/r covering suffiently Son of God's scoring potential round the Peugeot velodrome however .