British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MartinBSN

Redcar Vs Leicester 10/09

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Don't be greedy, you already have enough! :P

Yes, one point each will help out Poole's cause for the top 2 :D

• Haha 1

I'm Surprised Leicester have agreed to go next Friday (i guess it's because the cut-off is coming) The Thompson twins will no doubt be at Scunthorpe for the British Under 19s Championship

44 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I'm Surprised Leicester have agreed to go next Friday (i guess it's because the cut-off is coming) The Thompson twins will no doubt be at Scunthorpe for the British Under 19s Championship

They will get some decent guests

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

So will Jenkins.

On 9/10/2021 at 7:26 PM, northyorksbear said:

They will get some decent guests

Edited by stevethelion

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I did wonder about that myself.
I believe the twins will be at Redcar.
Should Leicester release them (or have to?), Dan can be replaced by a rider up to his average (5.40) I believe, as he is not included in the team as a rising star, Joe is.

12 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Leicester will be stronger. Thompson's don't really ride MPA very well. It'll be R/R for Dan and upto 2* guest for Joe (Jack Thomas maybe?!)

8 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Leicester will be stronger. Thompson's don't really ride MPA very well. It'll be R/R for Dan and upto 2* guest for Joe (Jack Thomas maybe?!)

Using r/r for Dan could be too much of a gamble.. On current averages I think only Kyle could take 1 of his rides and Zaine & whoever replaces Joe sharing the remaining 3. Think I'd consider Kasper Andersen for Dan.  Berwick don't appear to be riding next Friday. Scored a shed load for Berwick at Redcar (14 points).  With Dan at 5.40 and Kasper at 5.39 looks like he'd be a good fit.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Using r/r for Dan could be too much of a gamble.. On current averages I think only Kyle could take 1 of his rides and Zaine & whoever replaces Joe sharing the remaining 3. Think I'd consider Kasper Andersen for Dan.  Berwick don't appear to be riding next Friday. Scored a shed load for Berwick at Redcar (14 points).  With Dan at 5.40 and Kasper at 5.39 looks like he'd be a good fit.

Berwick finish their fixtures tonight. Kasper Anderson still has three fixtures left for Kings Lynn.

17 hours ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Dan isn't in the top 3 averages so I don't think a guest could replace him

Couldn’t hear fully what was said last night but think it was R/R for Dan & Jack Thomas for Joe.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:13 PM, Bear_Bottom said:

He's 20 :blink:

But qualified as he wasn’t at the original cut off date and was injured so missed the first attempt at running the meeting.

3 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

But qualified as he wasn’t at the original cut off date and was injured so missed the first attempt at running the meeting.

Jenkins wasn't injured at all. He doesn't qualify for the u19 this year.

32 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Jenkins wasn't injured at all. He doesn't qualify for the u19 this year.

My mistake, got it mixed with U -21’s….it’s an age thing, sorry.

• Haha 1