Can anybody tell me the date of the GP in Prague in 2022

thanks

susans1

48 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Can anybody tell me the date of the GP in Prague in 2022

thanks

susans1

Last weekend in May

Sorry if this has been asked already but how do you get discover + in the uk I have virgin media tv and can’t see it on there as a channel or app

There's an offer on discovery plus. £29.99 for 1st year ( offer ends 20th Feb) then £59.99. But once you ve paid £29.99. You can cancel it so it doesn't renew next year. Works out £2.50 ish a mounth.

Edited by Beercellar1966

Just read a news bit on The Guardian online news, BT has entered into exclusive talks with Discovery for a joint business venture between BT Sport and Discovery. 
Early days yet and the report suggests no deal agreed this year.            
The chairman of Dan, hoping to buy BTSport has said the deal for BTSport has become uneconomical for Dan and wishes B!BT Sport and Discovery all the best for the future.        
so for this year it looks like the Discovery Plus offer of £29.99 expiring 20th Feb looks attractive, then see what 2023 brings.

30 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Just read a news bit on The Guardian online news, BT has entered into exclusive talks with Discovery for a joint business venture between BT Sport and Discovery. 
Early days yet and the report suggests no deal agreed this year.            
The chairman of Dan, hoping to buy BTSport has said the deal for BTSport has become uneconomical for Dan and wishes B!BT Sport and Discovery all the best for the future.        
so for this year it looks like the Discovery Plus offer of £29.99 expiring 20th Feb looks attractive, then see what 2023 brings.

hopefully as i have BT Sport it will be available  at no extra charge.

Anyone notice that for the Winter Olympics Eurosport has increased to 5 HD Channels? 

Maybe it's part of their future plan for a sports takeover 

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

hopefully as i have BT Sport it will be available  at no extra charge.

Yes I with BT as well, got 12 months to run. As I watch MotoGP/2/3 I need BT, but it’s expensive. I will be paying the 29.99 to get Discovery+ this year because I watch SpeedwayGP, that and MoroGP are the only two sports I seriously follow.  Not interested in football, cricket, rugby, cycling, boxing, wrestling etc just the two sports mentioned. It’s a big inconvenience when suppliers stop or start showing sports I  want, business to them, nuisance to me.

5 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Yes I with BT as well, got 12 months to run. As I watch MotoGP/2/3 I need BT, but it’s expensive. I will be paying the 29.99 to get Discovery+ this year because I watch SpeedwayGP, that and MoroGP are the only two sports I seriously follow.  Not interested in football, cricket, rugby, cycling, boxing, wrestling etc just the two sports mentioned. It’s a big inconvenience when suppliers stop or start showing sports I  want, business to them, nuisance to me.

Sorry i don`t follow- if you have BT Sport- you could well get the Discovery plus content at no extra  charge.

3 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

How?

from BT 

Following a detailed process to identify the best way to generate investment and strengthen our Sports business, BT Group today announced that it has entered exclusive discussions with Discovery, Inc.  on a deal to create a new sport and entertainment offering for customers in the UK.

The new business would be a 50/50 joint venture, bringing together BT Sport with Eurosport UK. The new combined business would remain committed to retaining BT Sport’s existing major sports broadcast rights while BT Sport customers would get access to Discovery’s sport and entertainment content, including the discovery+ app.

BT Group are aiming to conclude the exclusive discussions with Discovery, Inc. in early Q1 for the new company to be operational later this year, subject to completion of the deal and approval by the relevant competition authorities.

Marc Allera, CEO BT Consumer, said: “The proposed joint venture with Discovery, Inc. would create an exciting new sports broadcasting entity for the UK and would act as a perfect home for our BT Sport business. With a shared ambition for growth, as well as the combination of our world class sports assets along with Discovery’s premium sports and entertainment content, our customers will benefit from even more content in more places.”