British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway GP`s 2022 under Discovery Sports events

:t:

£4.99 a month for up to 4 simultaneous connections so that's cheap enough or like this year you could just view via the SGP website using a VPN for free if your viewing device has a browser and allows streaming.

Happy Days :)

Just now, racers and royals said:

Keep up :D

Lol has that been posted before if so I apologise:rolleyes:,  just thought it was a handy picture with all the dates/venues :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

Less expense surely?  You won't need a subscription to BT Sport and Eurosport?

Quite. I am paying £37 per month for BT Sports HD which I shall cancel after the SON finals.

2 minutes ago, tocha said:

Quite. I am paying £37 per month for BT Sports HD which I shall cancel after the SON finals.

Seems at lot that.

I'm paying £23 for BT Sports. I do watch a lot with Football and Moto GP's. So happy with my lot

(dont pay extra for the HD , honestly dont see the improvement)

Discovery's plus is currently 12 months free through Sky TV, so if you subscribe end of this month you get next season for free. It's £59 for the year there after so not a bad price at all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Badge said:

Lol has that been posted before if so I apologise:rolleyes:,  just thought it was a handy picture with all the dates/venues :D

The graphic hadn't but the info had :) I can hardly read the graphic - must be getting old :D

6 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Discovery's plus is currently 12 months free through Sky TV, so if you subscribe end of this month you get next season for free. It's £59 for the year there after so not a bad price at all.

Only with SKY Q i think  ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Thanks for that, saved me a few quid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Only with SKY Q i think  ?

Correct, I started the free 12 months for the Olympics.

• Like 1

Hubby reckons he’s not paying a penny unless they have different commentators. He is encouraged by the statement “the riders will be the stars”

1 hour ago, SUPERACE said:

Do I need sky Q to receiveDiscovery plus

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It’s on SKy and smart TV’s

Can't find it on my sky? ....so it's got to be a smart tv to access it? Screwed if so!