Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Wolves v Panthers 13/9

Recommended Posts

40-50

Wolverhampton tears will start after heat 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noaksey said:

No Rory then.

Guest or r/r?

Whatever it is a guest or R/R i'm really looking forward to this match on the tv.Would have preferred to see it at the Showground though as it would have been more of a spectacle imo.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noaksey said:

No Rory then.

Guest or r/r?

Shame it cant be full strength teams. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Shame it cant be full strength teams. :(

Could be 6 aside with no Ostergaard either, I imagine we will see how Nick rides for Leicester. Danny King the most likely guest if we go down that route. Does a guest have to ride in the UK?   Thorssell if not

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Could be 6 aside with no Ostergaard either, I imagine we will see how Nick rides for Leicester. Danny King the most likely guest if we go down that route. Does a guest have to ride in the UK?   Thorssell if not

Hang on let's call up Tai too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

 Does a guest have to ride in the UK?   Thorssell if not

Dont think fans in the UK would really take to 3 rider races whilst the 4th rider is on a zoom call from Poland :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheffield and Ipswich not riding so Batchelor given his scores at Monmore this season has to be worth a shot especially given his form at Kent

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. Do Wolves really want to give Sheffield's weakest 1-5 rider extra practice before the playoffs ;)

If Wolves went with r/r, could everyone be eligiable for a ride?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting. Do Wolves really want to give Sheffield's weakest 1-5 rider extra practice before the playoffs ;)

If Wolves went with r/r, could everyone be eligiable for a ride?

No, everyone but Sam would be eligible

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danny King for preference; R/R if he's not available, doesn't want to do it or whatever. Looking forward to a good match, shame Schlein and Ostergaard are out. Presume Panthers will go R/R, given that Ostergaard's form was ahead of his average and the solid way in which the team has performed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Flappy said:

Sheffield and Ipswich not riding so Batchelor given his scores at Monmore this season has to be worth a shot especially given his form at Kent

Are you kidding!?..No thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could come down to who will score more. Hans or Nicol (I assume he's at reserve?).

Fancy Wolves to win by half a dozen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Could come down to who will score more. Hans or Nicol (I assume he's at reserve?).

Fancy Wolves to win by half a dozen. 

On that basis Panthers will win, surely Andersen will outscore Nicol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy