British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Panthers 13/9

2 hours ago, noaksey said:

No Rory then.

Guest or r/r?

Whatever it is a guest or R/R i'm really looking forward to this match on the tv.Would have preferred to see it at the Showground though as it would have been more of a spectacle imo.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, noaksey said:

No Rory then.

Guest or r/r?

Shame it cant be full strength teams. :(

2 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Shame it cant be full strength teams. :(

Could be 6 aside with no Ostergaard either, I imagine we will see how Nick rides for Leicester. Danny King the most likely guest if we go down that route. Does a guest have to ride in the UK?   Thorssell if not

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Could be 6 aside with no Ostergaard either, I imagine we will see how Nick rides for Leicester. Danny King the most likely guest if we go down that route. Does a guest have to ride in the UK?   Thorssell if not

Hang on let's call up Tai too

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Does a guest have to ride in the UK?   Thorssell if not

Dont think fans in the UK would really take to 3 rider races whilst the 4th rider is on a zoom call from Poland :)

• Haha 1

Sheffield and Ipswich not riding so Batchelor given his scores at Monmore this season has to be worth a shot especially given his form at Kent

• Haha 2

Interesting. Do Wolves really want to give Sheffield's weakest 1-5 rider extra practice before the playoffs ;)

If Wolves went with r/r, could everyone be eligiable for a ride?

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting. Do Wolves really want to give Sheffield's weakest 1-5 rider extra practice before the playoffs ;)

If Wolves went with r/r, could everyone be eligiable for a ride?

No, everyone but Sam would be eligible

• Thanks 1

Danny King for preference; R/R if he's not available, doesn't want to do it or whatever. Looking forward to a good match, shame Schlein and Ostergaard are out. Presume Panthers will go R/R, given that Ostergaard's form was ahead of his average and the solid way in which the team has performed.

8 hours ago, Flappy said:

Sheffield and Ipswich not riding so Batchelor given his scores at Monmore this season has to be worth a shot especially given his form at Kent

Are you kidding!?..No thanks

Could come down to who will score more. Hans or Nicol (I assume he's at reserve?).

Fancy Wolves to win by half a dozen. 

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Could come down to who will score more. Hans or Nicol (I assume he's at reserve?).

Fancy Wolves to win by half a dozen. 

On that basis Panthers will win, surely Andersen will outscore Nicol.