British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Panthers 13/9

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

Can you see Bjarne scoring the same at Wolves from reserve as Hans did last night?  No nor can I.

Hans was being taken out of rides when riding at 2.  I actually think he'll be good for double figures at reserve everywhere

24 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Hans was being taken out of rides when riding at 2.  I actually think he'll be good for double figures at reserve everywhere

I can't see Bjarne scoring what Hans/Harris has to be honest. I'd like to be wrong!

We could do with Bjarne getting a max on Thursday.... lol

6 hours ago, Col said:

Not like they've been riding together recently, Douglas has been at reserve.

Indeed, but they also started the season at three and four.

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Just tell Andersen & Harris to stop scoring when you have the last two home matches wrapped up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

I can't see Bjarne scoring what Hans/Harris has to be honest. I'd like to be wrong!

Hans will score more than bjarne round wolves when in the main body of the team though which should offset to some extent bjarne not scoring as many from reserve. If the guys in the main body of the team all score well then there is less need for bjarne to take 7 rides at reserve. Problem comes if one of the main body has an off night you then don’t have a decent replacement to bring in. Hopefully we’re due a meeting when they all fire because as well as we’ve done, that has rarely happened this year. 

• Like 1

Theres a lot of whittling going on about Pedersen, I expect he will score really well everywhere should he drop to reserve.

Edited by Bagpuss

Their is a lot of whittling full stop, god knows why they have had a terrific season so far and are on a fantastic run of results.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Their is a lot of whittling full stop, god knows why they have had a terrific season so far and are on a fantastic run of results.

Agree. Pedersen averages 6.41 this signing. Not a bad reserve of you ask me 

I was there last night but just noticed it's on Eurosport now so thought I'd check it out. It's started at heat 8. I know the first 7 races were fairly routine but surely show all 15 heats in an hour program

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Think people are being a bit unfair on Flint,he was giving everything but getting knowhere on that outside line.He has still had a great season and i would love it if he turned out to be a match winner in the coming weeks.Think the wolves track is going to be toatally different come the playoffs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, speedwaysliders said:

Think people are being a bit unfair on Flint,he was giving everything but getting knowhere on that outside line.He has still had a great season and i would love it if he turned out to be a match winner in the coming weeks.Think the wolves track is going to be toatally different come the playoffs

It has been a steep learning curve for Flint having Berwick as his home track and then riding Monmore. I think he's been great since we signed him to replace Tom bacon and it would be great if we signed him on a premanent deal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pedersen at reserve isnt too good if hes got the Summers syndrome in his last few meetings,  all depends. 

I would rather Andersen at reserve Tbh

4 hours ago, Beowulf said:

It has been a steep learning curve for Flint having Berwick as his home track and then riding Monmore. I think he's been great since we signed him to replace Tom bacon and it would be great if we signed him on a premanent deal.

Well said.

Flint is a good lad, giving his best and has done reasonably well overall but he rides a wide line at Wolves which can be done by riders with a bit of nous and fast bikes. Tough for someone inexperienced to pull it off 

On 9/13/2021 at 8:56 PM, Col said:

This is dross, barely a pass of note. Only interesting because of the importance of the result for league position. Doubt we'll see B*yawn*e again, pants! Could be the worst meeting I've seen at Monmore.

According to Pearson, a great advert for British speedway ?