British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Edinburgh SGB Championship Sun 12th Sept. 6.30pm

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Seems like one of the Newcastle team had asked to be released as they would get more meetings for someone else.

Let me guess….initials BB ?….team to ride for north of the border and not the Monarchs ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, screm said:

Seems like one of the Newcastle team had asked to be released as they would get more meetings for someone else.

But whoever it is cannot sign for another club and unless they ride for a club then cannot guest either

3 play off teams with an injury, one of which also has a visa problem but the first assumption is Glasgow. Obsession by Calvin Klein :rofl:

Also one of said clubs I'd imagine could bend the rules given position of their promoter

31 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Let me guess….initials BB ?….team to ride for north of the border and not the Monarchs ?

That can’t happen though.

49 minutes ago, screm said:

That looks like old news:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Only other team that could have been is the Armadale Devils.

8 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Massive match in the context of the play offs must get at least a point tonight imo. Don’t want to have to leave it up to other teams for us getting in or not.

Magnificent 3 points tonight, takes us above Scunny. We need 38 points at Brum to stay there and make the playoffs…..

7 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Magnificent 3 points tonight, takes us above Scunny. We need 38 points at Brum to stay there and make the playoffs…..

I’m sure Birmingham won’t pick anything up from Glasgow  , so it looks like the top six will Nigh on be sorted but in what order ? , also the cut off dates has already been extended so I don’t know the availability of Birmingham stadium due to the dogs and the weather 

39 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Something doesn't sit right with a tiger securing the monarchs a play off spot

Somebody should have had a word in his ear lol.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

A point at Birmingham on Wednesday to seal the deal would be lovely. 

29 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Agreed. This is speedway though. Riders can be hired by and ride for who they like if the money is right for one off situations. In our 'sport' it is referred to as guesting. With this concept in mind, I'm thinking of employing some ladies in tight skimpy clothing wearing heavy make up to be made available for late night 'guesting'. I don't see them as prostitutes, but (in speedway terms) employers 'assets'. If certain ladies were unavailable, as an alternative, punters could chose someone equally as pretty or uglier (along the lines of same or lower average).

Such is the credibility of speedway.

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

:D Well done and thanks to Connor Bailey - excellent contribution to the cause tonight.

Actually I think Connor and Ricky are running in to form at just the right time for Tigers chances of winning the play-offs.

• Like 1