British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Edinburgh SGB Championship Sun 12th Sept. 6.30pm

25 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeh.

Is it because he asked to leave? and/or is it because he p!$$es off too many other riders?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, J-D said:

Just to add I thought the programme was the best I have seen for £3 for many a season. Very impressed in the quality. 

Compared to previous seasons I think this years is well down on other years( not the worst)  .. Hardly any reading in it….. And with having nearly 4,000 speedway programmes in my collection I think I know a good one 

53 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

Compared to previous seasons I think this years is well down on other years( not the worst)  .. Hardly any reading in it….. And with having nearly 4,000 speedway programmes in my collection I think I know a good one 

I hope there’s never any lit flames at your gaff. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Is it because he asked to leave? and/or is it because he p!$$es off too many other riders?

He’s trouble wherever he goes( eventually).IMO

• Like 1

Random question, why's Richie worrall not back in BV team if he's back with Edinburgh? Especially since nbj unavailable? Apologies if elsewhere but I don't look at premiership forum.

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He’s trouble wherever he goes( eventually).IMO

More clubs than Nick Faldo

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Random question, why's Richie worrall not back in BV team if he's back with Edinburgh? Especially since nbj unavailable? Apologies if elsewhere but I don't look at premiership forum.

Because Belle Vue replaced him with Buck Jacobsen on a 28 day contract… Even though Buck Jacobsen is now injured they can’t put Richie back in until the 28 days are up ….. Yet another simple rule for speedway fans to follow lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KEITH M said:

Because Belle Vue replaced him with Buck Jacobsen on a 28 day contract… Even though Buck Jacobsen is now injured they can’t put Richie back in until the 28 days are up ….. Yet another simple rule for speedway fans to follow lol 

What an absolute nonsense

1 minute ago, KEITH M said:

Only in Speedway:rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Something doesn't sit right with a tiger securing the monarchs a play off spot

Heat 14 Superb, I think the plan was to stay in front of the sandstorm...... brilliant, take a bow Connor

Well done Mons, amazing win

Good luck to Newcastle for the future

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Only in Speedway:rolleyes:

And you wonder why people stop golng. The powers that be have killed speedway rip

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gr8scot said:

Heat 14 Superb, I think the plan was to stay in front of the sandstorm...... brilliant, take a bow Connor

Well done Mons, amazing win

Good luck to Newcastle for the future

Agree with all of the above. We have done well on the road but struggled at home especially when Richie was out injured. If Drew can ride like he did in his last 4 races against Birmingham we look quite solid now at the Dale. Interesting to see who will fill the other reserve spot and if Anders will be fit.

Does anyone know how much was collected for the speedway riders benevolent fund as I knew nothing of it until I read my programme when back in house and I didn’t hear Barry announce anything or see any riders collecting … though I have since heard a few juniors were going around the stadium but they definitely didn’t come anywhere near I where I was standing on the main terraces