British Speedway Forum

King, Heeps, Nicholls, Klindt, Cook, Rowe, Kemp

I have no doubt there won't be many changes as Hawkins/Louis have a type.

I can’t see the current 6 team league continuing in its present form and who knows what crazy plans they will or probably won’t do next year. So pointless speculating til we know the format. 
Id definitely keep Danny but not fussed about the rest really. 

Louis & Hawkins should have a word with Paul Cook on how to conduct a clear out.

On a serious note Rowe & Kemp would be in my team for no other reason than the talent both these have.

Edited by cowboy cookie returns?

1 hour ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Louis & Hawkins should have a word with Paul Cook on how to conduct a clear out.

Yeah, working wonders that..

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I can’t see the current 6 team league continuing in its present form and who knows what crazy plans they will or probably won’t do next year. So pointless speculating til we know the format. 
Id definitely keep Danny but not fussed about the rest really. 

Well you have Plymouth and Lynn who have already announced Lawson so one would assume that the PL and CL will go ahead in some way, will the NL survive? If not the CL will be weaker so are Plymouth wasting alot of points on Lawson

The promoters know what's going on, not sure why we have to wait til November/December to be told, should just be one plan drawn up and kept to for 5 years

Oxford look like they'll be in the CL 

I think the PL is looking like a 6 team league again, why would anyone else move up 

Could King's Lynn and Plymouth swap divisions? B)

6 hours ago, Lefty said:

Could King's Lynn and Plymouth swap divisions? B)

Possibly but cant really see two clubs coming up to make 8, plymouth were rumoured to be wanting to move up tho

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Possibly but cant really see two clubs coming up to make 8, plymouth were rumoured to be wanting to move up tho

Then who gets Richard Lawson if just Plymouth move up and KL stay?

I'm sure I read somewhere before all the lockdowns started that they weren't allowing anymore teams from the prem to move into the champ. Even with teams swapping I'm not sure they would allow it as definitely need more than 6 teams in a league!

Edited by lisa-colette

38 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Then who gets Richard Lawson if just Plymouth move up and KL stay?

I'm sure I read somewhere before all the lockdowns started that they weren't allowing anymore teams from the prem to move into the champ. Even with teams swapping I'm not sure they would allow it as definitely need more than 6 teams in a league!

So if Lynn want to drop they won't allow it?

Lynn then stick up two fingers and close

Fantastic stewardship of the sport again....

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So if Lynn want to drop they won't allow it?

Lynn then stick up two fingers and close

Fantastic stewardship of the sport again....

Or Lynn could get what they want in regards to rule changes if it keeps them in the prem! If any teams want to move down and no one willing to move up then they will seriously have to consider one league. I guess if Swindon run next year and put it up to 7 and then one more team move up like Plymouth or Kent then 8, which looks a bit healthier.

Why would Lynn move 'down' and give up their local derbies? Not gonna happen.

Hopefully at least two will move 'up' to even the leagues up a bit, I cant imagine it's the massive financial difference it used to be. If its Plymouth then Lawson has a choice to make I guess although you would imagine he knows what's going on to have signed for both sides.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Hopefully at least two will move 'up' to even the leagues up a bit, I cant imagine it's the massive financial difference it used to be. If its Plymouth then Lawson has a choice to make I guess although you would imagine he knows what's going on to have signed for both sides.

Maybe in the interest of speedway they are going to allow doubling up in the same league.

58 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Poole moved down because they would save quite a bit of money though so there must be quite a difference financially.