British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

In alot of cases. Most of these signings are verbal. Nothing signed, untill it's signed then the riders can go anywhere else. 

Craig Cook 2019 announced as a Panther, almost a prime example

Edited by scoobydoo

3 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I am sure there is another announcement this week right?

Yes. From the tweet they put out on Thursday, sounds like the full team will be announced this week. 

• Like 1

Sometimes you can't fit everyone in,,, unless you are certain riders.  I'm sure Drew will be a far better rider spending a year at wolves,, than a year at Foxhall,,, if he can master Monmore,, then everywhere else should be a breeze

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Sometimes you can't fit everyone in,,, unless you are certain riders.  I'm sure Drew will be a far better rider spending a year at wolves,, than a year at Foxhall,,, if he can master Monmore,, then everywhere else should be a breeze

And with some confidence will come back and score 4/5 points at Foxhall 

Wonder who the no.8 will be, Jenkins?

Decent move for Kemp. and agreed, i dont think he has been in Chris Louis's plans since the season finished. Just couldn't fit him in our final 7.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

So Kemp confirmed as a Wolves rider. I'm surprised a very talented local rider has moved on after one season.

Wasn't much use at Foxhall this year though so moving on makes sense. 

• Like 1

Paul Starke and Anders Rowe as the rising star confirmed. That’s confused me a little I must admit..

Edited by Arch Stanton

25 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Paul Starke and Anders Rowe as the rising star confirmed. That’s confused me a little I must admit..

With Rowe as a rising star,,that has basically saved Ipswich about 1.5 pts on their team average.

• Like 1

Doyle 8.96

King 7.96

Heeps 5.10

Riss 5.26

?

Starke 4.58

Rowe *

That leaves 7.14, plus whatever reductions. That means either the rider we’ve been heavily rumoured to have signed in the last few days has fell through, or we haven’t signed either Riss or Heeps which the strong rumours indicated we had!

We surely haven’t built a couple of points under??

Edited by Arch Stanton