British Speedway Forum

37 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I think this is where the RS system works, instead of having a promising young Brit up his average to 4.5 then get left on the scrapheap for a new 3.00 man, this encourages them to perform well & become a trump card!

Spot on..

Leszno had a huge advantage with their juniors over the past few years till last season, however, that is sport...

And it's up to the others to combat any advantage another team has..

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

The 'sale' to Buster never went through and Buster has had no say in Ipswich at all!!.

So did Ipswich dodge a bullet or did they missout becoming  premiership champions 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

there was an incident in a car park between the two i believe last year sometime after one of the covid lockdowns were lifted involved some alcohol-fuelled engagement, or do you need specific information? neither will admit being in the wrong and won't forgive each other either

Sometimes it's best not to know anything too specific!! I was just wondering that's all considering he is linked to Poole. So there are at least 2 riders he doesn't like! Luckily one we can't sign one and the other is extremely unlikely. Anyone else he has a problem with, or is that it? ;):o

Edited by lisa-colette

51 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Blimey,,, didn't you hear?   You need to keep on top of affairs. 

Tell me about it! Any other fallings out I need to know about? ;)

Edited by lisa-colette

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Sometimes it's best not to know anything too specific!! I was just wondering that's all considering he is linked to Poole. So there are at least 2 riders he doesn't like! Luckily one we can't sign one and the other is extremely unlikely. Anyone else he has a problem with, or is that it? ;):o

well what actually happened was they ended up in the same town, not sure if it was after a meeting or not, both probably drank a little bit too much

RL was taking a p!ss in the car park, RW saw what he thought was a long-haired attractive woman semi-clothed in the car park, a drunken exchange was made which gave RW what he thought was the green light to proceed, then obviously this lead to the embarrassment of RW realising it was RL

After a very firm no, some handbags so to speak were exchanged

RL accused RW of being in the wrong and saying he shouldn't approach people in car parks
RW accused RL of being in the wrong for having long hair and shaving his legs

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Average after 2.5% Brit Reductions

One of these is right going with the rumours imo.

1. Doyle 8.96

2. 5.45 for Riss or Heeps

3. Cook 6.80

4. Batchelor 5.57

5. King 7.76

6. Starke 4.46

7. Rowe RS

or

1. Doyle 8.96

2. Heeps 5.10

3. Cook 6.80

4. Riss 5.26

5. King 7.76

6. Starke 4.46

7. Rowe RS

Talk of Batchelor or Heeps in the Witches line up is massively underwhelming.  Hopefully well wide of the mark.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Tell me about it! Any other fallings out I need to know about? ;)

Story going about originally was that Mr Worrell was getting a bit to friendly shall we say with Lawson's after half or so the rumours went apparently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Heeps and King confirmed

Never in doubt :t:

14 hours ago, TheSpecialOne said:

Talk of Batchelor or Heeps in the Witches line up is massively underwhelming.  Hopefully well wide of the mark.

Don’t like Batch myself but he has a very low average for his ability and Heeps rides Ipswich well usually so maybe two decent signings. Heeps and Danny King confirmed now so just need to know who the final two are, maybe not Batch now. 

This big clear out Louis was going to have,, isn't very big at all,,, or maybe he meant his loft. 

Easy enough to find who are last 2,,,,just see who plays golf

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

This big clear out Louis was going to have,, isn't very big at all,,, or maybe he meant his loft. 

Easy enough to find who are last 2,,,,just see who plays golf

I did say so but his precious followers got protective

if the last 2 riders are batch and riss then if i was a ipswich fan id be happy, both them riders will put at the very least 1 point on there starting average, add to that a proper no1 in doyle and a very reliable king, its a good team, not forgetting a fit rowe as RS

BUT

If 1 of the 2 is buzz then could be a different story