British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Erik Riss would be a better signing than Chris Holder tbf.

Noddy has been awful for a couple of years now and he's on par with Kildemand.

Disagree, I'd rather have Chris tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Seriously I'm not one for swearing usually,,, but for xxxx sake,, shut the xxxx up talking total xxxx all the time,, you xxxxxxx retarded xxxx

I know I'm right when you've been triggered by the truth and haven't come up with a proper comeback.

Watch the European Leagues and see it for yourself.

Sacked by Torun because it got to a point where he couldn't win a race for toffee. Lucky Ostrow picked him up because other Ekstraliga clubs weren't interested. 

Edited by KingoftheTrack

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Never a doubt Heeps would be in was there? 

Louis picking Heeps is like sombody picking their best mate to be on their team first for a five a side game of football down at the local goals club despite that person being a bang average baller.

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Louis picking Heeps is like sombody picking their best mate to be on their team first for a five a side game of football down at the local goals club despite that person being a bang average baller.

Could say the same about pboro and oystercard tbh, last season was an anomaly, rose above the level he’d previously achieved at any point in his career, bringing him back on a 7+ average after the horrific injuries makes zero sense other than sentiment

• Like 2

Just now, 89buttons said:

Could say the same about pboro and oystercard tbh, last season was an anomaly, rose above the level he’d previously achieved at any point in his career, bringing him back on a 7+ average after the horrific injuries makes zero sense other than sentiment

I agree.

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

None at all. I knew a month ago...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

So this is how team building is done at the Witches.... no wonder calculations aren't very good.. :blink:

• Haha 1

So Batch and Riss is now out best hope? And 1.88 wasted. 

I really hope not,,, I went to every meeting last season,,, so I watched plenty of rubbish,,, so was hoping for a bit more from this new team.   Its a shame,, but currently I feel I won't be putting much effort into visiting next year,, if those are our final.2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

I really hope not,,, I went to every meeting last season,,, so I watched plenty of rubbish,,, so was hoping for a bit more from this new team.   Its a shame,, but currently I feel I won't be putting much effort into visiting next year,, if those are our final.2

Sounds like you're going to support Peterborough mid-season again in your hunt for glory. :D

How about a spanner in the works, how about Sam masters and a n other? he has said a few times he would like to ride for ipswich, 

I know I can dream with the best of them lol

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

The big issue last year was starting with riders effectively 1 position above where they should've been (Cam 3rd heat leader rather than 2nd string etc)

Looks like history repeating itself

What's that saying about the definition of insanity.....

1 minute ago, Basher said:

How about a spanner in the works, how about Sam masters and a n other? he has said a few times he would like to ride for ipswich, 

I know I can dream with the best of them lol

Hang on I'll just fetch that straw for you to clutch at....

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Disagree, I'd rather have Chris tbh. 

Sentimental pick?

Just my opinion here why I say Riss over Noddy and I do think I make a good argument even though Noddy would still get the majority vote.

Erik is in his mid 20's and he can improve as rider whilst Noddy's best days are behind him and he's on a downward spiral with no improvement left.