British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Don't underestimate the effect that riding with Doyle could have on Bachelor. You might be getting "Good Batch" next year.

And don’t underestimate the effect that riding with Batchelor could have on the rest of the team, their is a reason Batch has ridden for most teams in the Premiership.

17 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

They probably think us fans are stupid and don’t bother with the figures and will just be blinded by the fact Doyle is in the side. 

I bet you wont find a single mention of averages on any of the article on the official site or social media channels. 

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-witches-2022-team-8532054

None there 

• Like 1

Now let's try and put a positive spin on this,,,,,, you can all start making plans from mid September next year,, as you won't be at Foxhall:t:

• Haha 1

Have Ipswich thrown in the towel already, why build so much under the points limit, if they had to use Anders Rowe official average fair enough but they don't as fast as I know. 

19 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

And don’t underestimate the effect that riding with Batchelor could have on the rest of the team, their is a reason Batch has ridden for most teams in the Premiership.

It depends which Batch turns up I guess. Last time Doyle and Bachelor were in a side together they were first and second in the Premiership averages and league title winners.

Bit of an anti climax really after all the promise of a major clear out after last season, we can only hope and it's a big hope that Riss and Batch rediscover some form or its gonna be another short season, it's to late now but wouldn't Pickering and Allen fitted or are those 2 nailed on at Lynn/Belle Vue.

All the happy clappers on ipswich own feeds say its fantastic and awesome and brilliant team. I must be missing something 

• Like 1

Riss, Batchelor and Heeps will need to rediscover their top form for the Witches to challenge.  Maybe management are assuming that one of these won't and have therefore left headroom in the point limit for an early season change should things not work out?  I cant see them having much patience with Heeps if he comes to the tapes unfit.

56 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

All the happy clappers on ipswich own feeds say its fantastic and awesome and brilliant team. I must be missing something 

Your not, it has a lot of question marks.

Everyone invariably backs their team but as this year showed team spirit and an excellent team manager makes a big difference.

I think for Ipswich, it's just all about getting their mates a job.   

Hopefully a good spanking from Sheffield home and away to start the season will sound the alarm bells

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

Three or four obvious riders in there who have done and can do much better than their averages suggest, the big question is will they. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I think for Ipswich, it's just all about getting their mates a job.   

Hopefully a good spanking from Sheffield home and away to start the season will sound the alarm bells

And your off already.

Call yourself an Ipswich fan yet all you've done for 2 years is post comments about you wanting Ipswich to lose meetings.

Fickle