British Speedway Forum

Does Klindt for Heeps actually fit?

No transfers allowed until 25% of fixtures have been raced, but you can change your team before the league racing starts as its a separate competition to that of the league cup

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

No. Any replacement for Heeps up to and including 7.06 So an assessed 7 pointer could be accommodated, or someone from the championship on a converted average. Options there look non existent though. Roll the dice and try someone new?

Edited by Arch Stanton

Crowds make a huge difference. We lost at home to Peterborough, the track and racing were poor, but I still kind of enjoyed it because of the numbers there and the atmosphere. We could go from one extreme to the other on Thursday though! One of the best non bank holiday attendances in years to one of the worst..

So Klindt is 7.43  so if money wasn't an issue and they could talk Hansen to come over....

So you could go

1. Jason Doyle 8.96
2. Troy Batchelor 5.67
3. Nicolai Klindt 7.43
4. Eric Riss 5.08
5. Danny King 7.76
6. Mads Hansen 4.00
7. Anders Rowe/Danyon Hume

Don’t think Klindt is interested in the UK currently. Sure I read comments from him over the winter saying as much. Things change though I suppose. 

Edit: ignore that, just read the other thread about klindt’s availability. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

No transfers allowed until 25% of fixtures have been raced, but you can change your team before the league racing starts as its a separate competition to that of the league cup

Yes klindt fits,,, just get rid of two riders,,, simple,,, just make sure they are both australian,,, a new euro rider to join him would be okay,,, ask poole/Peterborough how to spot a good one

Edited by Baldyman

I think Ipswich have a cunning plan though,,,, don't make any changes,,, lose a few meetings,, then say can't make changes till 25 percent,, then say they have been looking and spent hours on the phone, but there isn't anyone,,,,,then team stays the same,,, Louis and Hawkins and golf club happy.  Then a couple of floppers can be signed on again for next season due to them being on bargain averages 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

I think Ipswich have a cunning plan though,,,, don't make any changes,,, lose a few meetings,, then say can't make changes till 25 percent,, then say they have been looking and spent hours on the phone, but there isn't anyone,,,,,then team stays the same,,, Louis and Hawkins and golf club happy.  Then a couple of floppers can be signed on again for next season due to them being on bargain averages 

I agree with what you say, their blown the sponsorship money on Doyle if you ask me so won't be making no drastic changes, and will keep with Hawkins golf buddies no doubt:blink:

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Klindt will surely be Iversen’s replacement at Lynn?

Yes if nobody else move quickly to make changes :)

5 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Yes if nobody else move quickly to make changes :)

I’ve a feeling Lynn would have been making inroads for a while with this. Coincidence that Klindt has now made himself available with Lynn looking for a rider around that average? Could be putting 2+2 and coming up with 5 but I wouldn’t be surprised if this deal is already done. Especially as I’m convinced Louis wouldn’t have been looking for changes after 3 meetings but we’ll see. 

If he does go to Lynn, I don’t think they’re any worse off than they are with Iversen, possibly even stronger. They’ll be a contender. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I’ve a feeling Lynn would have been making inroads for a while with this. Coincidence that Klindt has now made himself available with Lynn looking for a rider around that average? Could be putting 2+2 and coming up with 5 but I wouldn’t be surprised if this deal is already done. Especially as I’m convinced Louis wouldn’t have been looking for changes after 3 meetings but we’ll see. 

If he does go to Lynn, I don’t think they’re any worse off than they are with Iversen, possibly even stronger. They’ll be a contender. 

He has become available because his Polish club have dropped him,,, he has now got a lower division Polish team,, meaning he can race in another league if he so wishes

• Like 1