British Speedway Forum

Cheers Baldy. Still think he’ll be at Lynn pretty quickly. Just can’t see Louis changing the team after 3 meetings, even if the rules allow. As things stand, Lynn are the only club that have a vacancy to fill and he fits perfectly. Odds on. 

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Cheers Baldy. Still think he’ll be at Lynn pretty quickly. Just can’t see Louis changing the team after 3 meetings, even if the rules allow. As things stand, Lynn are the only club that have a vacancy to fill and he fits perfectly. Odds on. 

Would be nice if we for once done something pro active though... Louis is often too nice,, 

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Would be nice if we for once done something pro active though... Louis is often too nice,, 

I totally agree. Would be such a shame to see the fans stay away if the team isn’t competitive after that crowd we saw a couple of weeks ago. The potential is huge here at Ipswich, give the fans a team that can genuinely challenge for the title and they’d be rewarded with gate receipts. I know you could say that about every club, but we remain one of the best if not THE best, supported clubs in the league. 

There will be a fair few missing this week from what I've seen. 

What's not going to help is,, first league meeting against a strengthened Belle Vue,, lose that and it will be a case of here we go again. Me personally I would at least try and strengthen,, pull off the win against belle Vue,, totally different story

• Like 3

Going by Hawkins report on last night,, it doesn't look like they are even slightly considering any changes. 

Surprise, surprise

32 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

If this side doesn't deliver then Hawkins has to go as team manager, after all this is his side the riders he wanted to work with & more importantly the riders that wanted to work for him.

So Hawkins will sack himself? 

After all he is Co Promoter at Foxhall, not just TM

5 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

I wonder if CL was putting any feelers out for new signings while at the GP last night??:rofl:

He was,,,, we now have a new  Croatian water bowser driver,, but he was obviously told he wouldn't be needed during meetings 

• Haha 2

Iversen mentioned as riding for Lynn for the season tho Tatum is known for getting things wrong

Means Klindt is available still.... 

7 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Iversen mentioned as riding for Lynn for the season tho Tatum is known for getting things wrong

Means Klindt is available still.... 

Its been said more than once,,, 

Klindt is only available if he wants to do it.  Even if he doesn't I would still make one change.

Am I right in thinking there has to be any changes made 72 hours prior to a meeting.  Which basically means we ain't making any 

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Its been said more than once,,, 

Klindt is only available if he wants to do it.  Even if he doesn't I would still make one change.

Am I right in thinking there has to be any changes made 72 hours prior to a meeting.  Which basically means we ain't making any 

Yeah think they have to submit teams 72 hours before and we knew no changes would be made, I'd imagine Klindt would want to ride if offered a spot

Barker for Heeps. Certainly an improvement but the track needs to change to suit him mind