So what happens when you need a rider for a no 6? :blink:

Raffle winner?  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Guests for 1-3 in your averages only.

And reserve - r/r doesn't work at 6

49 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Calling No 8, calling No 8, come in No 8...

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

2 rides for the fifth rider in the averages and 2 rides for No. 7..

No 7 missing then two rides for No 6 and two for No 8...

Many a guestfest could be prevented with a proper fit for purpose RR facility...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

He's already in!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Guests for 1-3 in your averages only.

He's at reserve so guests allowed.

Don’t know what or who the answer is but we really need a dependable no.5 when the business end of the season is reached.

doyle can’t do it all alone at the top end.

maybe Chris Louis needs to ask guy for an engine for Troy as well, seems to have helped Danny 

Edited by 89buttons

24 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Troy never the same rider if ridden the night before.....

I think there’s also weight behind the theory that he starts meetings well (particularly in the championship) and then seems to completely fizzle out in the later stages of meetings. Does he have a fitness issue? Although he did do the business with Doyle in heat 15 for us against Wolves to pinch the points. 

I still think he was a good signing personally. People forget he was signed as a 5 pointer and he’s good value for that. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I think there’s also weight behind the theory that he starts meetings well (particularly in the championship) and then seems to completely fizzle out in the later stages of meetings. Does he have a fitness issue? Although he did do the business with Doyle in heat 15 for us against Wolves to pinch the points. 

I still think he was a good signing personally. People forget he was signed as a 5 pointer and he’s good value for that. 

His gating let him down last night - he gated once and won

We might be near the top of the table but changes are needed already.... atleast 2 changes; Klindt 7.43 or Jenson 7.84 and Summers 4.01 in.... 2 out take your pick. I know who I would drop.

Edited by 2ndbend

9 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

We might be near the top of the table but changes are needed already.... atleast 2 changes; Klindt 7.43 or Jenson 7.84 and Summers 4.01 in.... 2 out take your pick. I know who I would drop.

We are near the top,, and whilst we are it's the best time to make changes.   

Batch wow what a show you put on . How long can they carry this guy. Still glad he thinks it ok to laugh and joke in the pits grr 

Knives out for Batch again I see. His average is 6.27 for this season, what were people expecting? He started the season as a five and a half pointer, if people thought he was suddenly going to jump to being an 8 pointer again then you’re deluded. He’s doing his job, although he was dreadful last night granted. 

The problem is with this team and this is a hill I’m going to die on, is that it was built over 2 points under the limit which meant we were always going to carry a rider in the 1-5 which shouldn’t have happened. I like Starke, but he’s a reserve and has never sustained any kind of form in the main body. But when you then sign a Heeps/Barker instead of a 7 pointer you’re always going to have two riders swapping places at reserve all season with one of them then struggling in the main body. With Doyle in the side this was the year we should have put our title drought to bed, we still might! But we should have given ourselves a better chance than we have. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 6:16 PM, Blupanther said:

Ipswich currently using their #8, i.e. Hume (as at 23/06 Green Sheets, Rowe still named as Rising Star #7).  Guest allowed for #6, but can only be a Rising Star (with a lower average), or a Championship rider who is not doing the Hokey Cokey - although I can't see that caveat in the Regs, but Hawkins said, so it must be true image.gif.f2b2bc801ce43c3f18f08536f5681463.gif

Edited by Roger Jacobs
  • Haha 1