British Speedway Forum

On 6/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Guests for 1-3 in your averages only.

Or if both 4&5 missing, then R/R and G, or if already using R/R in 1-3, then guest for missing 4 and/or 5 ...

6 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Or if both 4&5 missing, then R/R and G, or if already using R/R in 1-3, then guest for missing 4 and/or 5 ...

In certain circumstances guests could be used for all seven team members at the same time….

Hawkins seems to think Barker will be back for Wolves next Monday so that’s good news. Let’s just hope he’s fit and not attempting to ride through the pain barrier as that will help nobody. 

Team built 2 points under the limit... then using a guest for Barker which makes us another 1.5 under... :blink:

Any news on King  injury? 

25 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Team built 2 points under the limit... then using a guest for Barker which makes us another 1.5 under... :blink:

“Danny’s crash was a bit of a turning point in the meeting. I think he’ll be okay, but there was a big interval, a big hold-up whilst they were trying to fix the fence after the crash, whereas I think if we’d been able to get straight on with it, he would probably have carried on.

“But the adrenaline dies, and I think it was the right decision for him to pull out, and he lives to fight another day.“

Looks as though he’ll be fine. As for the points limit, it’s almost as if we don’t wanna win it! I know that’s obviously not the case, but hugely frustrating. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

7 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Danny is declared fit for Poole tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

100% fit? 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

100% fit? 

Probably not but then most have periods in the season they are not fully fit. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

As long as he feels he can do the whole meeting? As he picked up the injury at Sheffield, if he pulls out during Weds meeting then I don't think we get IRR. So if he is only 50/50, better to sit it out tbh. 

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

As long as he feels he can do the whole meeting? As he picked up the injury at Sheffield, if he pulls out during Weds meeting then I don't think we get IRR. So if he is only 50/50, better to sit it out tbh. 

Take a day off tomorrow Lisa, unpaid. Thanks lol

34 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He is a speedway rider, he will ride whether he is fully fit or not. It's only Berwick.

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

100% fit? 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Probably about 2008 was the last time he was 100% ;)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Probably about 2008 was the last time he was 100% ;)

Ha! Just don't want a situation where he pulls out of the meeting after one ride! 

• Like 1

Oh well,,, at least they can now say there isn't much scope to make a decent change. 

Just imagine how unbeatable we would have been with a change and Riss at reserve. 

• Like 1