British Speedway Forum

On 6/28/2022 at 8:03 AM, Arch Stanton said:

Hawkins seems to think Barker will be back for Wolves next Monday so that’s good news. Let’s just hope he’s fit and not attempting to ride through the pain barrier as that will help nobody. 

Good job he is back with all 6 teams riding on Monday!! 

Although is he still reserve? As if in 1-5 guess it would be r/r anyway? 

Edited by lisa-colette

Strange that Riss is classed as having a good season,, but now at reserve.   Should be one of the first names on team sheet for next season on that average,,,although nearly everyone thought his average was gonna go up.   

32 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Strange that Riss is classed as having a good season,, but now at reserve.   Should be one of the first names on team sheet for next season on that average,,,although nearly everyone thought his average was gonna go up.   

It's all about perception, that's the thing. The averages would suggest one thing yet fans perceive something else.  I just had a look at the averages for July 1st. Only one rider in the whole league has put more on his starting average than Troy, and that's Chris Harris. Yet the perception is very different. Sometimes it's not all about the numbers, but sometimes feelings trump facts.

35 minutes ago, wtf said:

It's all about perception, that's the thing. The averages would suggest one thing yet fans perceive something else.  I just had a look at the averages for July 1st. Only one rider in the whole league has put more on his starting average than Troy, and that's Chris Harris. Yet the perception is very different. Sometimes it's not all about the numbers, but sometimes feelings trump facts.

I think you are missing Zagar,Kurtz,Brennan,Doyle,Musielak,Douglas and S.Worrall who have all put more on their starting averages than Troy.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

It's all about which meetings are dropping off with the gradual reduction from 20 to 10

For 2023 it will only be the last 10 matches from 2022 that are included so anything up until now irrelevant 

There will be some big changes as the sample size shrinks.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I think you are missing Zagar,Kurtz,Brennan,Doyle,Musielak,Douglas and S.Worrall who have all put more on their starting averages than Troy.

Not according to the greensheets for July 1st for the last month

33 minutes ago, wtf said:

Don't the green sheets still include matches from last season

Check bachelors scores from last season it would be difficult for him to get worse 

9 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Don't the green sheets still include matches from last season

Check bachelors scores from last season it would be difficult for him to get worse 

If they do, they'll include his Maximum in the last meeting against kings Lynn:t:

53 minutes ago, wtf said:

You need to check their starting averages from issue 1(3 for Zagar).Issue 11 has their June average,not their starting average and what will be their July averages.

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Bomber. Issue 1  6.84.... issue 11  8.00:blink:

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Bomber. Issue 1  6.84.... issue 11  8.00:blink:

My mistake issue 10  only bomber has increased his average more since in the last month

• Like 1

Looks like Mike Lanham and Donk to me. 

It's defo not Shrimp 

Edited by Baldyman

15 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Looks like Mike Lanham and Donk to me. 

It's defo not Shrimp 

Correct...