British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I didn't mean the current top 4! But King, Batch and Doyle should be getting 10 each. So should Chris Holder if he came in. 

Don't forget 2 would paired together and only 2 can go in 15 but agree they shouldnt/wouldn't be too far off

On 7/25/2022 at 5:47 PM, Blupanther said:

The Fibula is not a primary weight bearing bone, so Erik could possibly be back much sooner than some people think. Mine has been broken since 1981, and it never affected my ability to participate in various sports...

180…

35 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Riss will be back in a few weeks. No ligament damage luckily for him 

But still a 6 week expected recovery time.  Basically out for the season.  Replacement needed.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2022 at 9:58 PM, 89buttons said:

Why on earth would we want to bring Rowe back into the fold at this stage of the season for someone like starke.

for whatever reason clearly doesn’t want to be riding for Ipswich in the uk atm

whereas starke gives his absolute all for the club every race start to finish

I think with the demise of Barker you need cover for him and Riss. Using Guests and RR may not be the route to go with the Witches at the top of the league, so why wouldn't you use your own riders. 

1 hour ago, Hilly said:

2 incoming

1 hour ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Any news on the injury to Riss?

He is being replaced,,, but think it was said 6 weeks at least

15 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Source?

in time for kings lynn Thursday?

One for Lynn, one after because he's not keen on Kings Lynn, but in time for Belle Vue

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, wtf said:

One for Lynn, one after because he's not keen on Kings Lynn, but in time for Belle Vue

Summers and Heeps?

or 

Holder and Sarjeant?

8 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Summers and Heeps?

or 

Holder and Sarjeant?

one out of four

22 minutes ago, wtf said:

one out of four

Summers it is then.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wtf said:

Very cryptic, good to know the management are moving quickly tho, not a lot of available riders and erik’s injury and bens situation a nightmare given how good a position we’d got ourselves into in the league.

if willing summers an obvious choice given his form for Oxford, I’m guessing maybe Jorgensen the other as widely reported leaving kings lynn and decent around Foxhall

3 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Very cryptic, good to know the management are moving quickly tho, not a lot of available riders and erik’s injury and bens situation a nightmare given how good a position we’d got ourselves into in the league.

if willing summers an obvious choice given his form for Oxford, I’m guessing maybe Jorgensen the other as widely reported leaving kings lynn and decent around Foxhall

TJ quite likes Lynn