British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Tungate is only wanting to ride as he has no fixtures abroad and wants to be race fit for the gp challenge.  
can’t ride foxhall and has a awful attitude 

Yes thats finished any chances Ipswich had  of winning the play offs signing that little throttle jockey -_-

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wtf said:

One for Lynn, one after because he's not keen on Kings Lynn, but in time for Belle Vue

So who’s the pussy who doesn’t fancy Lynn on Thursday? 

17 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Yes thats finished any chances Ipswich had  of winning the play offs signing that little throttle jockey -_-

Imagine if we get wolves in the semi final !!!!

11 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Imagine if we get wolves in the semi final !!!!

Or Belle Vue or Sheffield? Two tracks you’d expect him to go well on. He’s replacing Erik Riss, not Jason Doyle. 

38 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Much as I detest the little oik. It make Ipswich stronger at belle vue. Weaker at Sheffield and they don’t need to worry about wolves. Wolves is now pretty slick. So Tungate will appear after heat 8 when all the grip is gone.  But I reckon a 4 man Ipswich team would still beat wolves 

;-)

Edited by wtf

1 minute ago, wtf said:

Much as I detest the little oik. It make Ipswich stronger at belle vue. Weaker at Sheffield and the don’t need to worry about wolves. Wolves is now pretty slick. So Tungate will appear after heat 8. But I reckon a 4 man Ipswich team would still beat wolves 

;-)

We shall see if it happens ;)

• Like 1

If its Rohan and Summers for Barker and Riss, Louis has done well there.

Rohan at his worse will score Barkers best IMO and then Summers for Riss, much of a muchness

3 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Rohan at his worse will score Barkers best IMO and then Summers for Riss, much of a muchness

No chance. Riss comfortably better than Summers. But on the whole, the 1-7 certainly doesn’t appear weaker as a result of the two changes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I did check with the source before naming them and was given the ok, so it’s Tungate and Summers for Riss and Barker.  BSPA approval permitting. 

Bit of a downgrade? What if Barker gets the go ahead to come back at the end of the week?

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Bit of a downgrade? What if Barker gets the go ahead to come back at the end of the week?

You think Tungate and Summers is a downgrade on Riss and Barker? Fair enough but I respectfully disagree. The only downside for me possibly, is it could upset the balance of the side. We seemed to have the blend right and they were riding well collectively as a team. That’s my only worry now with these changes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

You think Tungate and Summers is a downgrade on Riss and Barker? Fair enough but I respectfully disagree. The only downside for me possibly, is it could upset the balance of the side. We seemed to have the blend right and they were riding well collectively as a team. That’s my only worry now with these changes. 

Maybe it's different in the Prem, but Riss and Barker are well established HL in the Champ (where I mainly see them ride). Summer's prob is too but not so sure about Tungate, he always been a bit up and down. But obviously around Ipswich it may be a lot different!

27 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

At least Tungate will have another set of Kevlars to sell on ebay

Batchelor and Tungate the attitude twins 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, blue witch said:

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-kings-lynn-premiership-a-2/

This makes us look very weak. Unsure on how Rowe will perform but if we're to take anything away from Thursday Rowe and King need to be firing! Need the changes ASAP if we're to keep the good momentum. I for one won't be travelling to Lynn now with that team announced

Are the rumoured changes actually happening tho, not heard nowt official from the club or are they just waiting on BSPA approval.

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Are the rumoured changes actually happening tho, not heard nowt official from the club or are they just waiting on BSPA approval.

Like most things in speedway, the situation can change very quickly despite what was or has been agreed. That's why clubs don't announce until it's 100%. Rumours and snippets of information are often true at the time, but things can change easily and quickly. What was agreed a couple of days ago, can be delayed or scuppered by needing the approval of every dog and his dick. 

• Like 1