British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Under 19 Championship, Scunny 17.09.21

1 hour ago, silverrocket said:

Will I be able to use my re-admission ticket from the original meeting?

I think you would need to use it at Mildenhall or contact them via their website for a refund. It won't be valid at another track.  

Edited by lucifer sam

Will the British U19 Championship take preference over other fixtures for riders on the same evening?

4 hours ago, secsy1 said:

Will the British U19 Championship take preference over other fixtures for riders on the same evening?

I would assume so as its a national championship but as we all know rules in Speedway are fairly flexible 

Weather for Friday evening looks okay.

Competitor list available anywhere?

Any news on Palin?

Looking forward to a good meeting. Couple of quid knocked off normal admission price. Every little helps they say so hopefully a good turnout.

1 hour ago, lucifer sam said:

Jordan Palin back from collarbone injury to ride tomorrow.

Be good for him to get some laps in before Monday at Peterborough and hopefully help get the Panthers to the top of the premiership 

Will someone plz make Scunny a winners podium! Do they normally have a mic man or always rely on the bloke in the box?

Edited by Trees

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Why does Bickley retire from races so much that he it not winning,is his machinery that bad.

It was partly his machinery last night. Bike spluttering in his first heat when well clear, 4 starts when there didn't look like anything wrong with the first start in his second heat (and taken out in the second running of that heat). In his 3rd heat he was in the mix and the same in his 4th heat. He seemed to lose power in his last heat also? Should have had 11 or 12 points.

Leon seemed to be down slightly on power also after he slowed in his second race coming out the second bend chasing Drew Kemp. Not sure if he changed bikes but didn't look as fast after.

16 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

It was partly his machinery last night. Bike spluttering in his first heat when well clear, 4 starts when there didn't look like anything wrong with the first start in his second heat (and taken out in the second running of that heat). In his 3rd heat he was in the mix and the same in his 4th heat. He seemed to lose power in his last heat also? Should have had 11 or 12 points.

Leon seemed to be down slightly on power also after he slowed in his second race coming out the second bend chasing Drew Kemp. Not sure if he changed bikes but didn't look as fast after.

He’s been around long enough now surely.Has all the gear but it’s slow going for him the last couple of seasons.Slow and Steady gets you no where in this sport.Still on a3.5 average after 3 full seasons.Jury’s our for me.Wish him well though,just my thoughts.

Hearty congratulations to our new Monarch, Drew Kemp on his third U19 Championship win

Great achievement lad

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He’s been around long enough now surely.Has all the gear but it’s slow going for him the last couple of seasons.Slow and Steady gets you no where in this sport.Still on a3.5 average after 3 full seasons.Jury’s our for me.Wish him well though,just my thoughts.

Yeah that's my thoughts re slow and steady, he looks good on the bike but .....