British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

belle vue v kings lynn 13/9/21

This kinda of rules that the powers have dreamt up is the kind of thing that's been slowly killing off my club for the past decade or so (among other things, I know)... people have just lost interest with the ridiculousness by now... cheers bspa :t:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

This kinda of rules that the powers have dreamt up is the kind of thing that's been slowly killing off my club for the past decade or so (among other things, I know)... people have just lost interest with the ridiculousness by now... cheers bspa :t:

I would suggest that there are far more people who still follow the sport pretty closely who WON'T be attending any meeting this week than the amount who do..

Many, many thousands more followers not attending than those who actually will...

And it will be all down to the ludicrous way it is ran, and the ridiculous cost to get in for no more than 16 mins actual entertainment...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Take a bow Connor Mountain, that score puts one or two of his team mates to shame.

Riss needs to be gone for 2022 unless he is on a bargain average. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Take a bow Connor Mountain, that score puts one or two of his team mates to shame.

Riss needs to be gone for 2022 unless he is on a bargain average

Bridger and aTy where thought to be on bargain averages this season ;)

Well done Connor with 13+2. TJ, Lewi, Erik and Ben with 17 between them, not good enough.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Riss needs to be gone for 2022 unless he is on a bargain average. 

He rode fantastically well, looked quick all night.  Craig did a very good job also, even though he didn't win a race was close all night and took two great passes from Dan to beat him.

• Like 2

17 from our 4 middle order riders, looks poor on paper.But I wasn’t there.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, SUPERACE said:

They can't bring Richie back in until the 28 days have passed, thats 100% the rule, belle vue have no choice but to use a guest, this isn't a new rule.

That's 100% not the rule.

Of course you're welcome to quote this rule that you think exists.... but it doesn't.

A 28 day contract is for a maximum of 28 days, just as the other riders are on season-long contracts until 31 October, but they can still be changed during the season.

2 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Of course you're welcome to quote this rule that you think exists.... but it doesn't.

A 28 day contract is for a maximum of 28 days, just as the other riders are on season-long contracts until 31 October, but they can still be changed during the season.

You are the one wrong, if replace a rider for 28 days temporary replacement  you can’t bring the rider back in within the 28 days, that’s been the case for years.  

2 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

You can't bring the rider back for 28 days as has been said by everyone on here.It was even mentioned on the TV match last night.

Riss has been pathetic this season , surely Lynn wont want him back?

I can however seen Edinburgh snapping him up in the second div on his low average. 

On 9/13/2021 at 8:52 PM, mikebv said:

I would suggest that there are far more people who still follow the sport pretty closely who WON'T be attending any meeting this week than the amount who do..

Many, many thousands more followers not attending than those who actually will...

And it will be all down to the ludicrous way it is ran, and the ridiculous cost to get in for no more than 16 mins actual entertainment...

Go horse racing on the flat ---That's around 6 minutes of actual entertainment

4 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Go horse racing on the flat ---That's around 6 minutes of actual entertainment

But you get a full day there..

With the adrenaline rush of having a few bets..

(When the fun stops, stop!) Kids..:rolleyes:

And get to possibly see Status Quo, Rick Astley and Tony Hadley...:D

Edited by mikebv