British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JamesHarris

Speedway on Dragons Den

Just a thought but what would happen if a would be promoter ever went on Dragons Den asking for investment? Could possibly be the best car crash telly ever!

Edited by JamesHarris
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, JamesHarris said:

Just a thought but what would happen if a would be promoter ever went on Dragons Den asking for investment? Could possibly be the best car crash telly ever!

He could possibly offer them money to come in with him:P

Hasn't Sam Ermolenko already been on as an advocate for somebody who'd invented a replacement for the internal combustion engine :rofl:

You're employees can dictate when they turn up for work because there working elsewhere and those days will be when you can make the least money. Also they can work for your biggest rival & cost you the chance of success.

And for three years a body will dictate how you run your business while you have no say.

Finally if you give me  £100000 I'll double that as a loss in 3 years.

Who's in??

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

You're employees can dictate when they turn up for work because there working elsewhere and those days will be when you can make the least money. Also they can work for your biggest rival & cost you the chance of success.

And for three years a body will dictate how you run your business while you have no say.

Finally if you give me  £100000 I'll double that as a loss in 3 years.

Who's in??

And my employees will dictate to me how much I pay them because they want to have the best equipment to do the same job for somebody else, who will pay them more than me...

And they will be allowed to branch out on their own, to fulfil their own ambitions, using the equipment I helped pay for by their salary demands..

My business is heavily reliant on good weather to be successful and my customer profile target will be families with young kids to ensure further growth....

So to that end I will mainly open during the week rather than weekends, on school nights, and hardly open at all during the summer holidays when the weather is better, instead I will open during the darker and colder autumn months...

I am looking to offer you no more than a 50% stake in the business, and for that I want no less than £48.60....

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Pitch: Want to make a fortune in speedway.

Yes how? Start with a Bigger one.

This is a true Fact......Sam Ermolenko went on Dragon's Den once with someone else and he as since admitted he hadn't got a clue wot he was talking about.

Not sure if he was trying to sell speedway! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip

On 9/15/2021 at 2:46 PM, Humphrey Appleby said:

Who'd wish to humiliate themselves? :D

Rob Godfrey is a dab hand at it! :rofl: