British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Sheffield Tigers v Peterborough Panthers - Thursday

This idea that Batchelor needs to 'turn up' is a myth.

Bachelor is finished as a top level rider. He used to be a sharp gater, but his reactions are slower.

I can't see anything but a Panthers win. 43-47 would be my guess.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

11 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

This idea that Batchelor needs to 'turn up' is a myth.

Bachelor is finished as a top level rider. He used to be a sharp gater, but his reactions are slower.

I can't see anything but a Panthers win. 43-47 would be my guess.

You could be a little generous there,if batch doesn't come to the party, potentially could be our biggest defeat kof the season..!

Panthers need Pedersen and Jorgensen  on the pace , if Connor Mountain rides like he did at BV he will be a bonus as dont expect Andersen to be quite so effective as hes been recently , getting the point will be better than relying on race points to claim top spot if the win isnt within there grasp.

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Panthers need Pedersen and Jorgensen  on the pace , if Connor Mountain rides like he did at BV he will be a bonus as dont expect Andersen to be quite so effective as hes been recently , getting the point will be better than relying on race points to claim top spot if the win isnt within there grasp.

The Panthers away form has been incredible all year really, a point should be easily achievable.

2 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

The Panthers away form has been incredible all year really, a point should be easily achievable.

It certainly has but cant just assume that will continue , Sheffield last time , Holder was missing so they will be stronger this time and Harris is not as reserve ,would help if Pedersen scores big in the last 3 meetings  to keep him out of the reserve berth. 

22 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

It certainly has but cant just assume that will continue , Sheffield last time , Holder was missing so they will be stronger this time and Harris is not as reserve ,would help if Pedersen scores big in the last 3 meetings  to keep him out of the reserve berth. 

Pedersen scored 8 last time at Sheffield

36 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If Pedersen scores big in the last 3 meetings it may well be a good thing if he was to go to reserve.Hitting that sort of form going into the play offs and at reserve would be a bonus wouldn't it?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

If Pedersen scores big in the last 3 meetings it may well be a good thing if he was to go to reserve.Hitting that sort of form going into the play offs and at reserve would be a bonus wouldn't it?

Yep

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

There is that and it would be a bonus for sure both ways 

Pedersen is back to the #2 position tonight many a team manager would just go with the same riding order meeting to meeting but Rob Lyon certainly thinks whats best on the night ,  he has contributed so much to the success of the Panthers this season and just hope hes there next season as the main man running the show again for Buster or whoever hes a vital piece in the cog of the engine room of the team and i dont think the Panthers would be were they are without him . Sorry Lynn fans hes got to stay at Peterborough now .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Pedersen is back to the #2 position tonight many a team manager would just go with the same riding order meeting to meeting but Rob Lyon certainly thinks whats best on the night ,  he has contributed so much to the success of the Panthers this season and just hope hes there next season as the main man running the show again for Buster or whoever hes a vital piece in the cog of the engine room of the team and i dont think the Panthers would be were they are without him . Sorry Lynn fans hes got to stay at Peterborough now .

He has and I believe he wants to 

I have never believed home teams should be allowed a T/S ride...

• Like 3

Just now, Blupanther said:

I have never believed home teams should be allowed a T/S ride...

I agree.

I would rather see the return of double points. A tactical switch creates an unfair heat.

Imagine if Rob Lyon replaces Hans with Conor Mountain in heat 14...:D

Panthers are on the verge of the league title. Huge effort to the entire team and everyone at the club.

Let's hope we can now win the play-off competition. I think we should pick Sheffield.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan