British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Division 1 Signings 2022

Think it’s a pretty poor side Gdansk have. I don’t rate Gala at all. Another rider to leave Rybnik too

Good news for Belle Vue fans - as Max Fricke is confirmed for Zielona Gora. More signings expected today

Bizarrely Zielona Gora put out a tweet 15 minutes ago saying this along with a photo of Dudek….

Hi Patryk‼ ️ The talks continued until the very end, but we can officially announce that PATRTK DUDEK will stay in Stelmet Falubazie Zielona Góra. Patryk signs a contract with our club for the seasons 2022-2023

The tweet has since been deleted in the last few minutes!

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Bizarrely Zielona Gora put out a tweet 15 minutes ago saying this along with a photo of Dudek….

Hi Patryk‼ ️ The talks continued until the very end, but we can officially announce that PATRTK DUDEK will stay in Stelmet Falubazie Zielona Góra. Patryk signs a contract with our club for the seasons 2022-2023

The tweet has since been deleted in the last few minutes!

Unfortunately it was a fake account masquerading as the main account. Fell for it myself!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Pepe Protasiewicz last piece of the jigsaw for Zielona Gora.

Tonder also confirmed - although not sure I can see him getting many outings