British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

Panthers vs. Tigers 20/09 Live on EUROSPORT

Nicholls was spot on i think in regards if they finish 2nd.It gives the headache to someone else then.If Peterborough finish top it's a headache for who they would pick imo.

Brilliant team performance from Sheffield tonight. Well deserved victory totally unexpected . Well done to all our lads. Best we’ve gated all season. We look so different when Bachelor turns up. Well done to him tonight. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dads Army off to sort out their funeral.

There being buried at Wimborne Rd as theres plenty of holes there big enough to fit a body in already 

• Like 4

So it’s looking probable that it’ll be Bjarne at reserve for the play offs… not really sure if that will have the same effect that the Panthers are used to at #7… he is awfully out of form. 

3 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

So it’s looking probable that it’ll be Bjarne at reserve for the play offs… not really sure if that will have the same effect that the Panthers are used to at #7… he is awfully out of form. 

Well the second leg anyway.  Hopefully he gets a second wind, he had a decent meeting at Sheffield last week.

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Well the second leg anyway.  Hopefully he gets a second wind, he had a decent meeting at Sheffield last week.

Said it all along andersen at reserve  wolves it place to go

• Like 1

I take all the blame for my choice to back the Panthers  - I'm obviously a bit of a Jonah.... :)

23 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Nicholls was spot on i think in regards if they finish 2nd.It gives the headache to someone else then.If Peterborough finish top it's a headache for who they would pick imo.

P'bro likely won't get Wolves unless they finish top. 

So if Wolves are top and choose BV, P'bro get Sheffo again. 

So finishing top and getting the first choice is quite important. 

4 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

P'bro likely won't get Wolves unless they finish top. 

So if Wolves are top and choose BV, P'bro get Sheffo again. 

So finishing top and getting the first choice is quite important. 

They will surely beat Kings Lynn at come

All the riders moaning about the clay material on the track is this the stuff that Buster put down at King's Lynn?

1 minute ago, NickH114 said:

Who was the referee tonight?

Stevie wonder ….it just wasn’t Ellis  either .. very poor refereeing … start Marshall should make riders line up nearer tapes to stop the twitching/rolling

Ellis was getting away with it so everyone else joined in Pedersen the only one warned 

Edited by scoobydoo

Still think Peterborough will pick Sheffield if they finish top , the A fixture at the showground was the night the track was heavy due to a sudden shower and the track will resemble that night and not tonight