British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

Panthers vs. Tigers 20/09 Live on EUROSPORT

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Clay and stone have no place on a speedway track...

Derek Clay and Terry Stone remember them 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Derek Clay and Terry Stone remember them 

Can't say i do...:)

16 minutes ago, Flappy said:

All the riders moaning about the clay material on the track is this the stuff that Buster put down at King's Lynn?

Probably the exact stuff he uses as Lynn's home season is over ,  hes removed it for the Stock cars and doesn't want to waste it

Interesting result and gives Peterborough something to think about once they have beaten King’s Lynn, which I would expect them to do. If they regard the track condition tonight as something of a one-off and also feel happy reverting to R/R, I suppose they may yet take Sheffield in the semi in the hope of Wolves eliminating Belle Vue. Picking Wolves is likely, on the face of it, to see the Aces in the final. Either way, it looks a trickier decision now than it did earlier this evening. From a Wolves perspective I hope they take Belle Vue, but don’t anticipate getting that lucky! And that remark shouldn’t be interpreted as taking anything away from Sheffield’s performance tonight.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

Who was the referee tonight?

Dave Robinson

Well we really have put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Peterborough look more than likely to finish top.

Before tonight I would have said that they would have chosen us at Sheffield.

I have a feeling that they may well now choose the Wolves.

I thought it would be him, he’s a master when it comes to poor starts and unsatisfactory starts don’t exist when he’s in charge.

Enjoyed that exercise in Panthers average reduction :rofl:

Maybe Buster will be doing the Norfolk clubs a favour by walking away if tonight is anything to go by.

The woeful track was literally the only reason why Sheffield won tonight.

As soon as Sheffield won the toss and Kelvin got the dirtometer out and described the track I knew we were going to lose in all honesty. 

As I said earlier this evening Bomber was never going to score well on that track tonight because he's a racer who rides the boards and tonight you couldn't do that until the meeting was over. 

Curb crawling contest for two thirds of the meeting like Daugavpils tbh and if you moved off the line then you was passed.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Using the best available guest has to be a no brainer

I'd take a punt on Connor Mountain in the 1-5 considering he's in good form.

TJ only has one good ride a night, Riss has been poor this season and the only good Ippo riders don't fit.

My first speedway meeting for about 2 years and really enjoyed it.

One of the good things about Peterborough is the pits view and you could see the great team spirit in the Tigers' camp. If they can keep that up they could win the title.

I knew Batch would do well for me!

Surprised to see people moaning about the track. It seemed fine to me. There seemed no hint of track issues.

Interesting to look into the pits and see that it was Steve Brandon instructing the riders when to go out onto the track.

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Is it a thing that when your track is on TV,, it has to be nothing like normal,,,, one of the best tracks in the world turned into follow my leader.. Why?? 

Do they try to hard... Who knows :D

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

All the riders moaning about the clay material on the track is this the stuff that Buster put down at King's Lynn?

They was fine until tonight lol