British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Leicester - Championship - 6pm - Sunday 19 September 2021

33 minutes ago, jenga said:

it was supposed to be 3 working days , but now i see it could be 28 days . 

why oh why will it take that long when all they have to do is press a few keys on the on line booking site and press the send button  .

it would be better to put bookings on the return fixture and after the fixture ,see who has not used their pass and then refund them . 

its not as if its 20 days or so before the fixture will take place 

on a brighter note , well done to the Thompson twin who actually rode with guts to do 4 laps 

looks like i will have to pay for another pass for Wednesday and hope its not a bog again .

I received an E mail this morning saying my  ticket has been cancelled and refunded.Not in my account yet but would expect it soon.Weather for Wed does not look promising.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

And how do you think the "pools panel" would have scored the Panthers v Tigers score last night? :D

They might have to factor each riders form given the track conditions and whether they would put any effort in on the night.:D

17 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Up to 28 days……..and my last one almost took that time. 

Why would it take 28 days to refund anyone? 

Can we not watch the stream, and make payment for it in 28 days........................ummmm thought not. 

2 minutes ago, justathought said:

Can we not watch the stream, and make payment for it in 28 days........................ummmm thought not. 

Should've read Ts and C's before paid for the stream if not happy. Box was ticked so accepted them. 

Just now, Jaizer said:

Should've read Ts and C's before paid for the stream if not happy. Box was ticked so accepted them. 

That's not really the point is it .

1 minute ago, justathought said:

That's not really the point is it .

Yes it really is. That's the advertised return of payment in t's and C's if weren't happy with it shouldn't have paid. Or wait... You didn't tick the box without reading them did you. Oh the humanity

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Yes it really is. That's the advertised return of payment in t's and C's if weren't happy with it shouldn't have paid. Or wait... You didn't tick the box without reading them did you. Oh the humanity

The point I am making is why does it take 28 days to refund anyone. I understand what it says, perhaps there should be a cavitate on this here forum pointing out that any reply may contain smart arse comments. 

1 minute ago, justathought said:

The point I am making is why does it take 28 days to refund anyone. I understand what it says, perhaps there should be a cavitate on this here forum pointing out that any reply may contain smart arse comments. 

It's a generic timescale, both times mine has been returned within a week. As with all companies who provide such a thing they extend so they don't have people on their case after a week if they've not been able to pay it out.

This your first rodeo on a forum, every answer comes with smart arse response

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2021 at 8:22 PM, Endeavour said:

No way should cut off date be extended. Weather even more of a lottery in October.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2021 at 9:36 PM, Teromaafan said:

Another bloody farce. This is not funny in view of the travelling involved.

If the cut off date is fixed and the fixture cannot  be completed in time, what happens to the available points? Are they scrubbed, shared or handed to the away team? This is speedway so I’ll wait to be informed of the amateurish contingency the governing body has in place.

It has been extended once from the 16th to the 26th of September. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, justathought said:

My SON tickets took 30 days for refund.That’s the way it is, it’s scandalous but what can you do.

22 hours ago, Big Al said:

This situation is crying out for the "pools panel" as put forward before on this forum, to be brought in to decide matches. 

5 hours ago, Gambo said:

And how do you think the "pools panel" would have scored the Panthers v Tigers score last night? :D

Or even on Glasgow's track in 2019, only home defeat v Scunthorpe.

• Like 1

It says on Glasgow's website that the streaming refunds have been processed and you should receive them in a few days.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justathought said:

Standard term for refunds if you pay by card and request a refund across all aspects of online purchases.

Not saying its right but it is the standard. 

• Like 1

I don't do streaming, well only when I've got a cold then me nose goes off on one! :party:

• Haha 1