British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Leicester - Championship - 6pm - Sunday 19 September 2021

Definitely our toughest home meeting this season, hopefully our guys are still on song, second home meeting for Marcin, hope he gets another practice beforehand. If we stop the Lions from getting a point then, I think we need fear no one, but that is a big IF as they have in effect 4 heatleaders to our 2

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Kennedy I believe scored well for Sheffield last season as well

He did

Looking forward to some actual racing as apposed to the snorefest that the SON has been over last 2 days!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Looking forward to some actual racing as apposed to the snorefest that the SON has been over last 2 days!!

2 dreadful meetings.

Hard to call this one. Thought Lions would have beat Poole comfortably tonight and it hasn’t happened.

12 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

2 dreadful meetings.

Hard to call this one. Thought Lions would have beat Poole comfortably tonight and it hasn’t happened.

Strong finish for Leicester tonight. Stand corrected 

2 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

We tend to finish our meetings after H12 for some reason, has happened most of the season esp away from home.

2 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Morris, Douglas and howarth have all had good days and bad days at ashfield, I don't suspect Andersen will take too long to get dialled in. Heats 2 and 8 could be crucial in final outcome

14 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Does anyone know the team line ups?

Not official but I'm assuming Glasgow be Cook, Nicol, Jensen, Brennan, Wells, nowak, bailey. Leicester Morris, D. Thompson, Andersen, howarth, Douglas, J. Thompson, Kennedy

10 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Confirmed on SGB got howarth and Andersen wrong way round other than that as above

Thanks Jaizer! I did look earlier on the SGB website. I don’t think they update it until 10.00am though.

• Like 1

This will be as strong a test as anything we'll encounter in the remainder of this season (well, except for Friday's concluding fixture with the Brummies!), sensing from recent performances though that Tigers are now discovering the form this side should have been capable of before now - could just be in the nick of time! Enjoy Tiggerati 

• Like 1