British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Leicester - Championship - 6pm - Sunday 19 September 2021

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Whole household been hammered by the lurgy this weekend. God bless the love stream :t:

A love stream eh? 

I see the start has been delayed by half an hour, been a fair amount of rain then? 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

A love stream eh? 

I see the start has been delayed by half an hour, been a fair amount of rain then? 

Haha delusional with fever, a love stream would be interesting too ha. 

I'm 15 miles away and last night we had some biblical stuff then was wet until 1ish so will have been a lot to soak up

Just now, Jaizer said:

Haha delusional with fever, a love stream would be interesting too ha. 

I'm 15 miles away and last night we had some biblical stuff then was wet until 1ish so will have been a lot to soak up

Ah okay thanks. The good thing about days meetings, you have enough time to sort it out.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Ah okay thanks. The good thing about days meetings, you have enough time to sort it out.

I suspect be bit gate and go with a heavier track. Tends to be only one line when it's really grippy. Shame

15 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I suspect be bit gate and go with a heavier track. Tends to be only one line when it's really grippy. Shame

Mr cook doesn’t like the wet. Might be a game changer

Track looks good around 3/4. Turns 1/2 less so, but they catch less sun at this time of year. They'll probably want to give the inside line a wider berth bit looks good to me. Lots of chat on the green though.

Wouldn't be Stuart Dickson trying to gain a psychological advantage by any chance is it? Seen the track far worse when he was track curator!!!

Track inspection 18:45.

There's shenanigans somewhere. Track looks rideable, though obviously not as good as it usually is.

Just now, Stuntdouble said:

Awaiting the no home advantage postponement 

There's no home advantage anyway

1 minute ago, Stuntdouble said:

Awaiting the no home advantage postponement 

I can't imagine Glasgow want it postponed. Next Friday already has a meeting and it's due to be rain every day from Wednesday. I think it's today or never.

2 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I can't imagine Glasgow want it postponed. Next Friday already has a meeting and it's due to be rain every day from Wednesday. I think it's today or never.

And if wanted it off would've called it after the shower not now