British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Redcar Bears 22nd September

1 hour ago, corfe pirate said:

We wish the same for You and Your inane posts.

Must be race day, trackprat has woke up 

1 hour ago, Trackerman48 said:

So the nutter strikes again

Unstable would be a far better comment :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

I hope Paul get smashed

1 hour ago, corfe pirate said:

We wish the same for You and Your inane posts.

Whose Paul?? Lol

2 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Stronger throughout ?, got to be joking my lad,line em up can only see a close match,can only be a ball tearer in more ways than one

I do hope you're right.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, redlead said:

I do hope you're right.

I think Redcar can definitely get the 'within 6' point. If they are going to win, 2 of Sarj, Jenkins and Kingsley need to get 5+ each imo. 

1 hour ago, Trackerman48 said:

So the nutter strikes again

Yes he does and it's about time someone reported him or her

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think Redcar can definitely get the 'within 6' point. If they are going to win, 2 of Sarj, Jenkins and Kingsley need to get 5+ each imo. 

Yes they could Lisa, but that would mean The Pirates being totally off the pace tonight.

Let's all be positive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think 5+ for Kingsley at this stage in his career might be a bit too much to ask, but Sarj and Jenk are capable of doing that, and if the top 4 can all hit form together it could be close. 

• Like 1

Wishing Anders Rowe all the best for tonight. Hoping he comes through the meeting okay and fit to take his place in the Monarchs team for play offs.

1 hour ago, redlead said:

I think 5+ for Kingsley at this stage in his career might be a bit too much to ask, but Sarj and Jenk are capable of doing that, and if the top 4 can all hit form together it could be close. 

Kinsley has had a few meetings scoring more than 5 in this league.

1 hour ago, Shaleshifter said:

Yes they could Lisa, but that would mean The Pirates being totally off the pace tonight.

Let's all be positive.

Pirates don't have to be totally off the pace, Redcar could just be even more ON the pace ;)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Kinsley has had a few meetings scoring more than 5 in this league.

Pirates don't have to be totally off the pace, Redcar could just be even more ON the pace ;)

I think it's a measure of how far the Bears have come in recent years that we are even having this discussion. The Holy Trinity (Ben, Jade and Jamie) have brought us to this point with their knowledge, hard work and enthusiasm and I am a touch sad that they are going to be broken up.  We need that semi final spot so go on lads do it for Ben!!

Edited by Berry9
  • Like 2

PIRATES to WIN 55-35 bish bash bosh :party:

No messing, No Stressing, No Skiddies :rofl:

BASSO on the Gasso! :party:

WIN with a WORRALL! :t:

Edited by PirateShip

4 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Wishing Anders Rowe all the best for tonight. Hoping he comes through the meeting okay and fit to take his place in the Monarchs team for play offs.

Track looks good tonight, so no probs there. Was very good on his last visit, bit worrying if we have to meet Edinburgh in the playoffs, Edinburgh have run us the closest so far.