British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SSL84

Dave tattum RIP

Very sad to hear the passing of dave. Having known and worked with dave for a few yes. Still shocked.  RIP dave

Edited by Trackerman48
Wrong word
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Very sad to hear the passing of dave. Having known and worked with dave for a few yes. Still shocked.  RIP dave

RIP Dave.

Sad news....

Had many an enjoyable evening at Stoke which was hugely delivered by Dave's hard work and love for the sport..

R.I.P. Dave...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3

May I add my sincere condolences to Dave Tatum's family. I met him a few times but did not know him personally, but I do know how hard he worked for speedway and for Stoke Speedway in particular. 

Rest in the peace of the Lord Dave.

• Like 2

Sad news. I knew Dave for many years as a gentle man, working hard to keep Stoke speedway on track.

• Like 2

Always sad to lose any human being.  Thanks for the many happy memories you provided for me.  R.I.P Dave.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikebv said:

Sad news....

Had many an enjoyable evening at Stoke which was hugely delivered by Dave's hard work and love for the sport..

R.I.P. Dave...

Often saw him at Stoke back in the day seemingly doing everything except for riding the bikes... it was like watching a one man show!

Another sad loss

• Like 3

Always sad to loose a member of the speedway "family"

RIP

• Like 2