British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Panthers v King's Lynn Thursday

Absolutely pathetic from the Stars tonight.I really don't know why I bothered as I said earlier.No fight from the team,no morale,no team spirit.Why do we have a different captain every week this doesn't help things imo.Why should we bother when they don't seem to.

No tac sub,or I didn't see it anyway.No disrespect to Jenkins but why four rides and not 5 for Kasper.

I may have gone over the top a bit but this is how I feel about my club at present.And about the sport in general how rules are allowed to be broken for fun.Either you have a rule book or you don't,simple.

Well done Panthers,tougher fixtures ahead in the play offs .I hope you come through them with flying colours like you did tonight.Hopefully come along to the semi against Wolves,I take it Rob chose them after finishing top tonight;).

I hope I can summon some enthusiasm for next season.But team building doesn't look only 50/50 so far for me.Already one of Allitt's boys signed.

• Like 2

Track was spot on tonight..some impressive performances albeit against a weak team..The only guest I would use in the play offs would be Danny King..if not then R/R for me..

17 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Track was spot on tonight..some impressive performances albeit against a weak team..The only guest I would use in the play offs would be Danny King..if not then R/R for me..

Average too high. Cook or r/r.

54 minutes ago, Haza said:

That’s really not the point 

Maybe its not ,  but why stop a rider from going home to his family in Denmark and attending any celebrations/functions that may of already been arranged to mark the end of his danish racing career , the meeting was in many respects  unimportant since the play offs were decided by a meeting , dispensation was given for him to miss the meeting and the facility allowed, the same as Ben Barker for missing a match at Newcastle last sunday due to him not being in the right mindset after the passing of his good friend Dave Tattum should he of been suspended under the rules of a non related speedway injury or should a bit of common sence of  been applied,   its clear in both cases the latter was the correct decision .

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Harris and Andersen bikes give up when  in clear 5-1 positions........

Get those EF's out of the way before the serious stuff.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Noodles said:

RR every time, certainly more reliable

13 minutes ago, Noodles said:

That would be too much of a gamble for me..not sure which one would turn up..we got enough in this team to go R/R Imo..

18 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

RR every time, certainly more reliable

What's the rules on guests is it only King's Lynn and Ipswich riders we can use?

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

What's the rules on guests is it only King's Lynn and Ipswich riders we can use?

That’s my information 

5 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

That’s my information 

That’s correct

4 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

That’s correct

Or anyone from the Championship that doesn't have a Premiership team place. 

It won't happen obviously but it's also available. 

17 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Jason Crump

Is he still in the country now both of his teams seasons are over,  he was talking of wanting a farewell meeting  and mentioned Poole or BV as the venue no mention of holding it at Peterborough at all

Edited by scoobydoo