British Speedway Forum
waco

Kent v Leicester tues 21st sept 6_30pm

Tough one tonight on probable the last meeting at this level at kent this season,,,,,good competitive racing is what we have come to expect at Central Park this year ,,and i have no doubt that we will get more of the same tonight,,,,Wishing a good safe meeting to all the riders,,,........

KENT: Troy Batchelor, Ben Morley, Paul Starke, Cameron Heeps, Scott Nicholls, Jake Mulford, Dan Gilkes.

LEICESTER: Nick Morris, Dan Thompson, Hans Andersen, Kyle Howarth, Ryan Douglas, Joe Thompson, Zaine Kennedy.

25 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

What's with the continued rotation of the of the riders at 3, 4 & 5?

Think it has something to do with whoever rides at 3 moans about the track Sunday it was Howarth tonight it is Hans turn :D

First time at speedway since eastbourne shut, thought it looked a tight match on paper.  Proved anything but, kent outgated and outpaced on a slick track. One sided match and rushed thru.

As Ruckeroo says the meeting rushed through to accommodate the end of season doo  in the bar after,,,,,,,Kent consistently out gated by a strong lions team..but no track grading  and watering to assist the likes of Nicholls and Batch to overtake ,,The fans go for the racing and tonights was spoilt ,,, it seems the after meeting activities were more important than the meeting itself,,,this is not what the fans expect !....Shame the rest of the season has been enjoyable tonight i was just annoyed the way it was run

• Like 1

That's a very poor show Waco ... very poor indeed.   Didn't know that the "planning issues"  restricted the time allowed in the bar , just the on track time  to an 8.30 pm curfew.  So totally unecessary to rush through the  entertainment.

Maybe Len likes to get to bed early. 

He might pay the price in dissing fans from attending the remaining Royals meetings , assumming the weather holds for anothe month ?

27 minutes ago, waco said:

As Ruckeroo says the meeting rushed through to accommodate the end of season doo  in the bar after,,,,,,,Kent consistently out gated by a strong lions team..but no track grading  and watering to assist the likes of Nicholls and Batch to overtake ,,The fans go for the racing and tonights was spoilt ,,, it seems the after meeting activities were more important than the meeting itself,,,this is not what the fans expect !....Shame the rest of the season has been enjoyable tonight i was just annoyed the way it was run

Agree with much of what you post here Waco and you do mention ‘a strong lions team’ - I was very impressed by the professional manner of a well drilled Leicester team who were constantly quick out of the gate and did what they had to do by getting the maximum 4 points on offer - Well done Leicester and good luck in your chase for the title 

5 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Speedway fans. Moan when the meeting is drawn out. Moan when the meeting is rushed through.

I enjoyed being indoors by. 8.50pm!

• Like 1

Kent is a long midweek drive for most away fans, the early finish was appreciated by myself tonight.

My first visit to Central Park and I was quite impressed with the overall experience and friendliness of staff and may I add reasonable food prices.

A decent looking race track, although as others have said it was very slick tonight, with hardly any passing after turn 2.

4 minutes ago, BrizHeathen said:

Kent is a long midweek drive for most away fans, the early finish was appreciated by myself tonight.

My first visit to Central Park and I was quite impressed with the overall experience and friendliness of staff and may I add reasonable food prices.

A decent looking race track, although as others have said it was very slick tonight, with hardly any passing after turn 2.

Can understand you like an early finish what with that drive back to Australia!!!:D