British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB

Live Speedway tomorrow on Freesports

For all speedway fans - The first leg of the Polish Extraleague final between Lublin and Wroclaw is being shown live tomorrow, Thursday, on Freesports starting at 7pm - Which means a chance to watch Woffy, Janowski and Dan Bewley amongst others - 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Polish Speedway is boring.

I agree...

Doesnt hold a candle to the UK does it?

Get yourself along to Peterborough tomorrow to watch them race Kings Lynn...

Now that is a proper Speedway meeting..

With so much riding on the result..

Who would want to watch World Class performers in action, on Freesports, competing for a title that is nationally recognised by many millions in Poland..?

If I was you, I would take a tent and a sleeping bag and get myself in the queue this evening for tomorrow nights match at the Showground....

Crowd will be huge....

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, topsoil said:

What's this got to do with the Premiership league?

Dan Bewley is in it..... :D

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

I agree...

Doesnt hold a candle to the UK does it?

Get yourself along to Peterborough tomorrow to watch them race Kings Lynn...

Now that is a proper Speedway meeting..

With so much riding on the result..

Who would want to watch World Class performers in action, on Freesports, competing for a title that is nationally recognised by many millions in Poland..?

If I was you, I would take a tent and a sleeping bag and get myself in the queue this evening for tomorrow nights match at the Showground....

Crowd will be huge....

There's nothing riding on it.

The coverage on premier sports and free sports is border line unwatchable due to the amount of times it cuts away and plays that same music over and over :blink:

2 hours ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

The correct section is ‘International World Of Speedway’ but not everyone looks in there - Thought it would be a good idea to let as many fans know of free tv speedway who may not have known about this and  featuring Tai Woffenden, Macief Janowski, Dan Bewley, and of course the current World Championship leader Artem Laguta amongst others - For me as long as it means at least one speedway fan now knows about it and  will be able to watch it then I think it is justified - 

Does this mean premiership meetings on eurosport will now get mentioned in the international section? Like you say if it means that at least one fan knows about it then it will be justified.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

The correct section is ‘International World Of Speedway’ but not everyone looks in there - Thought it would be a good idea to let as many fans know of free tv speedway who may not have known about this and  featuring Tai Woffenden, Macief Janowski, Dan Bewley, and of course the current World Championship leader Artem Laguta amongst others - For me as long as it means at least one speedway fan now knows about it and  will be able to watch it then I think it is justified - 

I for one did not know it was on so a big thanks from me :t:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

I for one did not know it was on so a big thanks from me :t:

And similar thanks from me. Cheers.

• Like 1

Just now, Deano said:

I can never get freesports to work on my TV.

Channel 64 on freeview channel 422 on Sky.

24 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Channel 64 on freeview channel 422 on Sky.

Thanks, just done a software update but still missing. Done the same with my freesat setup and the same. I used to get it until it changed channels, then it disappeared.

24 minutes ago, Deano said:

Thanks, just done a software update but still missing. Done the same with my freesat setup and the same. I used to get it until it changed channels, then it disappeared.

Channel not available on Freesat. 
Download their app, it’s also HD.

Edited by Noodles