British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

Riders will ride for whoever they want to, as not a huge advantage having him as an asset. Apart from the selling/loan fee.

Belle Vue pay more than the Panthers. They could chuck money at Palin.

Similar to how they prized Charles Wright away, which turned out to be a big money mistake.

Wonder if he regrets giving Peterborough and the Uk a miss in 2021 after all the only british league title medal he has was in 2006 at Peterborough being 39 now he meets the Dads Army recruitment requirements 

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wonder if he regrets giving Peterborough and the Uk a miss in 2021 after all the only british league title medal he has was in 2006 at Peterborough being 39 now he meets the Dads Army recruitment requirements 

Wouldn't surprise me at all but one or two would need to be moved on.

11 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

There's no way I would break this team up to fit Iversen in...spent force.

Afraid I agree, I would have said Lynn is a better choice if he really wants to return.

Harris, Nicholls, Andersen, MPT and Palin is a good start and of course Rob Lyon.

I would like Ostergaard as well but next years points limit could well depend on that.

Edited by bigcatdiary

51 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

There's no way I would break this team up to fit Iversen in...spent force.

We've just seen a whole team labelled similar

Is Ostergaard still the only asset that Peterborough have ? ,  who owns Nicholls, Harris registrations ,is Palm Toft still a Scunthorpe asset

Maybe Ostergaard will be included over someone whose registration requires a loan fee

3 hours ago, proud panther said:

Wouldn't be surprised if NKI returns next season.

Hope not.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 8:37 PM, KingoftheTrack said:

Ostergaard, MPT, Hans, Nicholls, Harris and two rising stars.

No point in breaking up the 2021 title winning side.

If this team is possible under the new points limit .In my opinion i can't see them being the power house they were this season without a very high scoring reserve in every meeting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

If this team is possible under the new points limit .In my opinion i can't see them being the power house they were this season without a very high scoring reserve in every meeting.

You sound very bitter.

The Panthers are the most dominant force in club speedway.

• Haha 1