British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

25 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Poor team, no improvement possible in the top 5, relying on inexperienced reserves for improvement.

Palin will show your heat leaders the quickest way around the NSS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Even had Bewley on toast.

Bewley didn't want to receive another spanking off the Panthers.

He chose to quit the league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lots of positives

Michael Palm Toft can improve his starting GSA.

Ben Basso can put two points on his average.

Jordan Palin is improving year on year.

Andersen, Harris & Nicholls as an engine room is the best you'll see in British Speedway. 

• Like 1

That's a TEAM and with the addition of BASSO ON THE GASSO u'll be heading for the title again.

You'll love watching Basso around the Showground as there is plenty of room for him to display his flair. He's real quality and I was at Redcar when he made his Pirates debut, that lad as got the biggest kahooners ever! 

He may need a word in the ear like from Scotty on how to get round Wolverhampton, oh crikey close yer eyes....... :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Who owns Basso? Are Poole taking a loan fee? Did he ride enough matches to become a asset? 

Don't you have to achieved a GSA to become an asset

In my opinion this will be the team to beat, if Nicholls rides like he did at the end of last season, he could put a point on his average so could Palin and Basso I am expecting 2 points, Ulrich may drop slightly but very exciting team. 

• Like 2

Not a lot of improvement in the top five but there could be plenty from the reserves who are both excellent prospects. No reason why they won't be up there though if Ulrich's back is ok. 

• Like 1

What we lose on Ostergaard & Hans' averages we'll pick up on Basso's & MPT's imo.

Belle Vue need to pull a rabbit out of the hat on Monday otherwise it's Panthers vs. Tigers in the Final imo barring any horrific injuries that wreck the 1-7's. 

4 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Who owns Basso? Are Poole taking a loan fee? Did he ride enough matches to become a asset? 

Don't think so, so if we want to use him again in the future, prob have to ask Peterborough lol. 

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

In my opinion this will be the team to beat, if Nicholls rides like he did at the end of last season, he could put a point on his average so could Palin and Basso I am expecting 2 points, Ulrich may drop slightly but very exciting team. 

Interesting. Matt Ford has said he doesn't think anyone will be stronger than Sheffield (or words similar).