British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

31 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Vaculik maybe? Isn't Bjarne working with him at the gp's he might've been the go between telling him how much he enjoyed last season just guessing?

That was my guess last night too.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TTT said:

Bad news.

Panthers promoting Monday's meeting with a caption of Scott Nicholls which suggests those team changes won't be in place for Monday.

Usually there’s usually a leak somewhere from people who know a lot more than most and There hasn’t been a whiff of anything so I wouldn’t be expecting team changes this month

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Usually there’s usually a leak somewhere from people who know a lot more than most and There hasn’t been a whiff of anything so I wouldn’t be expecting team changes this month

Season over if that's the case. 

On 6/10/2022 at 3:17 PM, arnieg said:

Serious question:

Will it be his 2019 Ave based on last 20 matches, or will it be recalculated at last 18/16 per revised methodology?

Gotta be a riders last average. When Morley signed for Plymouth it was using his final 2021 ave (- 2.5% reduction).

On 6/10/2022 at 7:53 PM, hans fan said:

I think your wrong on that one:t:

Not been told anything, but if i had to guess i would say  they will be in place in time for the home meeting with Ippo.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Well Scott thinks he's turned a corner now, so maybe he'll be given a bit more time? 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Well Scott thinks he's turned a corner now, so maybe he'll be given a bit more time? 

That's what Hans Andersen thought after his performance at King's Lynn :D

Joking aside if we do beat Sheffield then I wouldn't be surprised if the team remained unchanged for the following week.

30 minutes ago, TTT said:

That's what Hans Andersen thought after his performance at King's Lynn :D

Joking aside if we do beat Sheffield then I wouldn't be surprised if the team remained unchanged for the following week.

I can't see it being to long. Basso gets his GSA after 3 home and 3 away meeting i think?. So that's tomorrow if correct. So his assessed 4.00 will go. He's on 4.86 with tomorrows score yet to be added. Add to that  Bomber and Hans aves look on the up, and Scotty and Ully averages can only go up. My guess is before your home meeting with Ippo.  What was the team building limit this season?

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I can't see it being to long. Basso gets his GSA after 3 home and 3 away meeting i think?. So that's tomorrow if correct. So his assessed 4.00 will go. He's on 4.86 with tomorrows score yet to be added. Add to that  Bomber and Hans aves look on the up, and Scotty and Ully averages can only go up. My guess is before your home meeting with Ippo.  What was the team building limit this season?

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Thanks. So as i said, if Ben does get a GSA after tomorrows meeting ( 3 home and 3 away meetings i think?) he will loose his assessed 4.00. He is on 4.86 with tomorrows meeting to add. If my maths are correct, with your 2 new riders added and if Basso's new GSA comes into force after tomorrow, and  stays at 4.86 after tomorrows meeting it puts you  close to the limit. If he goes and score really big and his GSA comes into force after tomorrows match, it could put you over by my maths.I'm sure Rob has it covered.

Edited by Bald Bloke

31 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thanks. So as i said, if Ben does get a GSA after tomorrows meeting ( 3 home and 3 away meetings i think?) he will loose his assessed 4.00. He is on 4.86 with tomorrows meeting to add. If my maths are correct, with your 2 new riders added and if Basso's new GSA comes into force after tomorrow, and  stays at 4.86 after tomorrows meeting it puts you  close to the limit. If he goes and score really big and his GSA comes into force after tomorrows match, it could put you over by my maths.

You're correct. Half expect a couple of 0,0,0 tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Yep me too. Ben is the one who can change his average considerably in this one meeting.

14 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'd expect that regardless of average fiddling in fairness