British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

I've found myself stood here not wanting Ostergaard to win races and I hate being like that 

Sat here saying the same thing with me mate, be shocked if he gets the boot, one good meeting doesn’t make up for 4 bad ones 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

They change them after every match,the official ones are on the BSPA site.They are normally fixed monthly.They will receive a new average on the 23rd of June which will come into effect on the 1st of July.Basso's should change after tonight though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

I've found myself stood here not wanting Ostergaard to win races and I hate being like that 

Looks like he was fighting for his team place going by updates.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Looks like he was fighting for his team place going by updates.

He rode well tbf. One swallow and all that but credit where it's due 

Doubt those team changes are going to happen now tbh. 

Maybe Kildemand for Andersen in a straight swap at best.

27 minutes ago, TTT said:

Doubt those team changes are going to happen now tbh. 

Maybe Kildemand for Andersen in a straight swap at best.

They have to and as Nicholls said none of them could argue if it were them 

• Like 1

Just been announced that the rearranged fixture at wolves will be on 27th June could be a close one if you have new team.

20 hours ago, Flappy said:

They have to and as Nicholls said none of them could argue if it were them 

Any 2 of Scotty, Hans and Ully would leave room for the 2 i was told.  As it stands going by the Green sheet aves on Speedway GB as of now ,the best one  by a long way of the 2 i was told would squeeze in as a single change for either 1 of the 3 above. But when Basso's new GSA comes into effect, it will need 2 changes.. We will have to see. Still time, and i'll own it, right or wrong.

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Any 2 of Scotty, Hans and Ully would leave room for the 2 i was told.  We will have to see. Still time, and i'll own it, right or wrong.

Who were the two you were told? Apologies if I’ve missed it from before

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Any 2 of Scotty, Hans and Ully would leave room for the 2 i was told.  We will have to see. Still time, and i'll own it, right or wrong.

Won't have to own anything BB. Just like the Football Transfer Window anything can change at any moment. 

I think Hans will go for sure and it'll be sad because he's a club legend but last night saw no improvement from him while Ostergaard was fired up and Nicholls was much improved.

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Who were the two you were told? Apologies if I’ve missed it from before

TBH i wasn't told not to repeat  it and i didn't ask if i could. But the way in he told me i got that impression, so have aired on the side of caution. This was Thursday, others might of heard the same now, i don't know..  But it isn't that hard. One is in the Champ, and  if he came in on my maths would be at 6.The better one has ridden over here, but don't now. I know what it like being a Stars fan. I won't be doing yes/no to suggested riders, as it didn't go down well Thursday, so that's your lot i'm afraid :t: 

Edited by Bald Bloke

56 minutes ago, TTT said:

Won't have to own anything BB. Just like the Football Transfer Window anything can change at any moment. 

I think Hans will go for sure and it'll be sad because he's a club legend but last night saw no improvement from him while Ostergaard was fired up and Nicholls was much improved.

I'm big enough to own it mate. Some might think i made it up, but i don't do that. Ully was certainly riding for his place by the looks of it last night

Edited by Bald Bloke

23 hours ago, tellboy said:

They change them after every match,the official ones are on the BSPA site.They are normally fixed monthly.They will receive a new average on the 23rd of June which will come into effect on the 1st of July.Basso's should change after tonight though.

Indeed, Basso's new average, which keeps him at reserve anyway, will come into effect 7 days after completing 3 home, 3 away (it was 4 & 4, but has been changed this season, along with the decreasing number of matches for the monthly Green Sheets).

48 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Indeed, Basso's new average, which keeps him at reserve anyway, will come into effect 7 days after completing 3 home, 3 away (it was 4 & 4, but has been changed this season, along with the decreasing number of matches for the monthly Green Sheets).

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure when it came into effect. Maybe an announcement soon.

45 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure when it came into effect. Maybe an announcement soon.

Sedgman or Thomson then plus a Dane who's been here before