New averages are out.

Toft 7.12

Harris 6.90

Ostergaard 6.62

Hans 6.49

Scotty 6.23

Basso 4.85

= 38.21

As of now Basso is 4.00 for another 4 days i believe. So if you were quick you have 1.64 points on top of any  or your riders average riders average to bring you to 39.00 that you can go to. For a one rider change because i'd do that if i had the time as your second rider wont be much better than what you have.

So for Ully on 6.62 you could fit  a rider on 8.06,  as a single change. Hans 6.64  ......... 8.04,    and Scotty 6.23 ......  7.87 .. The best of the 2 riders i was told finished his last British season on a knats cock over Scott + the 1.64. So if my maths and info are correct, and your quick, you could have 1 decent change :D Once Bens first GSA comes into effect it will need 2 to get  riders out to fit him in.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

The best of the 2 riders i was told finished his last British season on a knats cock over Scott + the 1.64. So if my maths and info are correct, and your quick, you could have 1 decent change :D Once Bens first GSA comes into effect it will need 2 to get  riders out to fit him in.

definitely sounds like a Robert Lambert sized hole

9 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Lambert's average would come under Scott's,not just over so not expecting him.But who knows.

could be Rasmus Jensen then, no idea on averages

16 minutes ago, stevehone said:

There's 8.06 available for Ully,  8.04 for Hans and 7.87 for Scotty if there quick. Robert finished 2019 on 7.81..But if it ends up being Robert i'll pay your entry to a meeting at the AFA and buy you a pint ;)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

As of now Basso is 4.00 for another 4 days i believe. So if you were quick you have 1.64 points on top of any  or your riders average riders average to bring you to 39.00 that you can go to. For a one rider change because i'd do that if i had the time as your second rider wont be much better than what you have.

So for Ully on 6.62 you could fit  a rider on 8.06,  as a single change. Hans 6.64  ......... 8.04,    and Scotty 6.23 ......  7.87 .. The best of the 2 riders i was told finished his last British season on a knats cock over Scott + the 1.64. So if my maths and info are correct, and your quick, you could have 1 decent change :D Once Bens first GSA comes into effect it will need 2 to get  riders out to fit him in.

If Ulrich is 6.62 &  then there's 1.64 to play with before Basso average rise isnt that 8.26 or do you deduct 0.20 for a reason 

30 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If Ulrich is 6.62 &  then there's 1.64 to play with before Basso average rise isnt that 8.26 or do you deduct 0.20 for a reason 

Ulrich still has to go over Hans for me 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

My maths. Sorry :t:

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

My maths. Sorry :t:

They won't use the extra anyway just waste it,   Arron Summers is out of retirement now again !!

13 hours ago, tellboy said:

Totally agree,once anyone like Basso gets a new average that should become effective straight away. As you have said above what teams can do and have done in the past it's quite stupid that they don't become effective straight away. The same with the monthly averages really, done on the 23rd effective 7/8 days later.

Can't really get a new average straight away, get a new average on a Monday, but programmes for a Thursday match may have been printed already!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not if the change is made in these days before his achieved average becomes effective

Another anomaly is the basket case regulations.  Boro could redeclare up to the limit and the next day be legitimately 0.85 over it the next day without anyone turning a wheel.....

Sounds like good team management to me!

21 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Can't really get a new average straight away, get a new average on a Monday, but programmes for a Thursday match may have been printed already!

Who's worried about the programmes,that shouldn't have an effect on when someone's average should come into effect.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tellboy said:

Totally agree,once anyone like Basso gets a new average that should become effective straight away.As you have said above what teams can do,and have done in the past it's quite stupid that they don't become effective straight away.The same with the monthly averages really,done on the 23rd effective 7/8 days later.

The delay is because of the need to declare teams for upcoming matches.  Teams *could* be riding in the immediate days after the new average is achieved, which could then affect the declared line-up(s) and the printed programmes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

The delay is because of the need to declare teams for upcoming matches.  Teams *could* be riding in the immediate days after the new average is achieved, which could then affect the declared line-up(s) and the printed programmes.

Like I said,who's worried about the programmes.The times I have had inserts with the wrong programmes over the years.Only this year I had a Lynn v Wolves match programme with an insert as it wasn't even Wolves there.That is a lame excuse I think as to why they can't change the averages quicker.

Maybe they can change the race page to something like a GP race page where they leave riders 1-7 blank and we fill them in.

• Like 1