British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

I'd still make the main change for Ostergaard as it'd massively strengthen the team having an out and out number 1

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TTT said:

FRUSTRATION POST Deleted.

I've already quoted that post, so no point deleting it lol

6 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

We certainly have to watch him through our fingers at Glasgow, the boy is very entertaining but also mental

Yes, @Jaizer said something similar on the Glasgow thread! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'd still make the main change for Ostergaard as it'd massively strengthen the team having an out and out number 1

This is taking longer that i thought it would. I hear no planned changes in the programme notes as well. Is it the cost, the fact that you have picked up a bit or is it a problem getting permission to ride over here, i don't know. But if you got the changes, i think you could still make the play offs.

Edited by Bald Bloke

So it's two stage

I'll wager they run out of money for the leisure complex (which just seems to be gym/Spa, which are everywhere anyway) so only the houses will get built. 

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 2

Have a feeling we may get a season at king's Lynn whilst they try and ultimately fail to sort something. 

I’m local to Peterborough and involved with purchasing industrial/commercial land and at the current rate in the area which land is going for there is no way it would be sustainable. The statement that we are helping find another location blah blah blah is purely to soften the blow…which it doesn’t 

That's us done and tbh I don't think British Speedway will be around for much longer.

Swindon are never coming back. Poole are on the clock like us as well. 

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

That's us done and tbh I don't think British Speedway will be around for much longer.

Swindon are never coming back. Poole are on the clock like us as well. 

Won't be long before "one big league" (sic) becomes feasible by default

Depressing times.....

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Won't be long before "one big league" (sic) becomes feasible by default

Depressing times.....

Don't think we've got the riders to do that either tbh.

31 Premiership Riders currently ride in the Championship as well. Basically 4 and a half teams worth of riders out of the 6 Premiership clubs.

Sad times for the sport.

This has been on the cards for a while but now its been confirmed its crazy to think one of the best tracks in the country will be torn up and thrown away without any real major backlash